• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Question for UK based Aspies, would you go on Blind Date?

Mr Allen

V.I.P Member
Topic.

I'm just watching it on 5 now, and there's really nice young ladies on to be picked, numbers 2 and 3 especially.

I applied for the rebooted show way back when they were making the first series but didn't get on it.

How about you lot?

I don't think so. I wouldn't want to have that many eyes on me in a studio sense.

I wouldn't mind going on the Undateables but I also have problems with that show, a part of me feels like that is putting people with disabilities 'on display' a bit.

No. I wouldn't mind signing up to a dating agency like they do in Undateables in order to get a date. I don't think I'd necessarily want cameras in front of me for that reason.

Although I do not live in the uk anymore, I am from the uk and although I am married, I thought I would answer.

The one time I was persuaded to go on a blind date; ok it did end up positive, because we dated for a few months ( not sure how long we did date and it seemed a lot longer); I was PETRIFIED. My younger sister persauded me to go, because she was dating his friend.

I could barely sleep, imagining all the worst things he could say about me and then, the phone rang and my sister came back and said to me: he found you gorgeous and wants to meet up with you again? We did and voila. I can barely remember his face and only remember his name was, David.

New Threads

Top Bottom