• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Pinterest Software

savi83

Hi everybody,

Can anyone recommend Windows software which would enable me to create pins/pin-boards like Pinterest but works offline?

I do not want to set up an online account, I just want to be able to organise my thoughts, ideas and likes on my computer.

Thank you

Hi everybody,

Can anyone recommend Windows software which would enable me to create pins/pin-boards like Pinterest but works offline?

I do not want to set up an online account, I just want to be able to organise my thoughts, ideas and likes on my computer.

Thank you
usually when i type in an app request im given a multitude of options that could be an option

Google Blogspot, or have a look at Wordpress.com, they're online Blog sites where you can write Blogs and post links to pics.

I have a Blog I fill in regularly (3 times so far this week alone) on Wordpress, there's a link to it in my signature.

If I could I'd do a Video Blog like Piper Willis on Neighbours, but I don't have the technology and I'm not very telegenic.

It's not offline but I like Polyvore.com. I like it better than Pinterest, I find it more user-friendly. It's free.

New Threads

Top Bottom