• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Photography

The_World_As_Will

So I've recently gotten into Photography and I wonder if any Aspies/auties have an interest in it as well.

Would love to see the work of others

here's my flickr album, would appreciate thoughts on it.

Your photos look very nice!

I myself have gotten into photography these last couple of years. I'm currently saving up for a DSLR so I can take on holidays with me during summer. I don't claim to be a pro or anything and I don't bother with adding special effects in Photoshop, I just like to take photos.

I'll see if I can upload a few sometime today.

Here's some that I did, some I left unedited and some I just edited for abit of fun really, never really put some of them on deviant art.
Click on them to have a full screen view of it.

I make films which is moving photography I suppose.
I also enjoy taking photographs and would love to own a DSLR camera.

Heres a picture I took last week and am currently using as my desktop wallpaper.
29210_398225413223_641128223_4443882_2531873_n.jpg

A beautiful Norfolk sunset through a big ass fire!

I make films which is moving photography I suppose.
I also enjoy taking photographs and would love to own a DSLR camera.

Heres a picture I took last week and am currently using as my desktop wallpaper.
29210_398225413223_641128223_4443882_2531873_n.jpg

A beautiful Norfolk sunset through a big ass fire!

Is this like a real fire you got there?

I like Photography, but I don't take a lot of pictures. :S Here is one I took during my trip to Washington D.C.

The photo is attached. I apologize for its size. :S

I like Photography, but I don't take a lot of pictures. :S Here is one I took during my trip to Washington D.C.

The photo is attached. I apologize for its size. :S

Is this the Congress? Pardon my ignorance, it looks cool and historic for one of the most (if not the most) important legislative building in the world!

Nice angle.

Is this the Congress? Pardon my ignorance, it looks cool and historic for one of the most (if not the most) important legislative building in the world!

Nice angle.

No need to apologize. :D It is Capital Hill. :D It is where Congress meets. :D I wasn't that close to it, but my digital camera did have a good zoom in. :D

Good zooming in! Unfortunately (not my photo, it's from Wikipedia) my country's parliament house is just smaller than any palace elsewhere:)lol:)

Singapore_Parliament_House.jpg

I've got some pictures I took in Singapore. I'll find them. I was only there for 3 days. Bloody hot and it rained at the same time every day. We visited on the way back from Australia in 2004.

Well in Singapore, we can get both rain and sun every day. Good that you visited Singapore though our weather may not be pleasant.

here's my flickr album, would appreciate thoughts on it.
I looked through your album and I think it is good. I take it that you like tree's? since nearly all your pictures were of trees. The pictures that were pointing up and the sky with tree's in them reminded me of fractals. Do you like fractals?

I like photographs, especailly ones that capture a *moment*. Nature photographs are also very interesting.

Wooooow, I never knew the Parliament looks nice where you live Ruennsheng, I must say, its definitely better than what we have in London.

New Threads

Top Bottom