• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Parent Survey for a Class

Alex Brown

Good Morning everyone! Here, I have linked a survey for parents of Autistic children. This is for my Engineering class as my partner and I are trying to develop a product similar to Angel Sense for wandering Autistic Children. If you could fill out the linked survey that would mean a lot! Thanks in advance!

Autism survey

I would open your research to include adults on the spectrum as well. The desire to wander does not go away once your an adult. I still wander as an adult, I wear a bracelet as I can become non verbal under high stress or when overwhelmed. I do have an app my wife put on my phone to help keep track of me, but thats only good if I have my phone with me. Just a suggestion, to much is focused today on just the kids(which are important, dont get me wrong) but to little is focused on all the adults that got diagnosed later in life and missed on all the training and support as child and do not cope well due to this. Mike

Thank you Mike, however for my project it's easier for us to focus on the kids. However if this was a college level project, I would definitely include adults

New Threads

Top Bottom