• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Omg good im autistic not sprgr

jyri nylander

I was thinking how i letarelly grow in ground...... If i dont get help....good to do own works...... Conjuctcreation omen is my work now one..... Ye i find that some where when i was listening and testing some meditation tricks......

jyri nylander

I can't tell whether you mean growing in the ground is
positive or negative.

Do you mean, it is good to be grounded, to have roots?
Or are you saying that you feel like you are stuck in the
mud and can't go anywhere?

I don't know what the word "conjuctcreation" means.

Ye im stuck..... Its mean that..... Little bit more time need to get out, i have get helppers that i trust. I have been get car helping..... Out being help..... First they beat in school to home. Then come home person who want do own things cause dont wanna be in out.... Then read book, drawn, play song, write novels..... Make songs..... Listen lot of music. Soon come littlebit autistic. Then cant get anymore out, cause light and colors sre too bright, cause have been dark so much.... =) and here we are......=)

Are you saying that you are trying to get out more but find if difficult because of the bright colours and lights?
It also seems like you are trying to find good support workers and that somebody is giving you car rides when you need it?

Paranormal work isnnot good...
Beter not do that kind inventors..... If cant move pencil with mind have to do that......

trip hop, doozer.
building sugar tesseracts
in the tunnels.

you like it outside?

are you from Finland?
is that why you are outside, because winter is finally over?
if so you must be pretty happy about it?

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom