• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Obsessed with golf

I am totally obsessed with everything about golf. I look at online golf stores, read books, maggizens TV, movies, go to the driving range, put in my condo, want the latest and greatest equipment. I have to tell myself that at 8pm I shut off the golf and do something different. I seem to not be able to get my mind off of golf. I want to be a good golfer but I can't get good enough or confident enough to play with others.
Also, I love everything Pooh Bear and company. This is a little wiered for an middle aged adult. This interest started as a little kid.

Hi, I understand you really well and I was even more obsessed that you, I became a golf pro, and coach people in Europe. Do you ever venture into the clubhouse and chat with anyone? I can't do that, anxiety prevents me.
Cheers.

I am totally obsessed with everything about golf. I look at online golf stores, read books, maggizens TV, movies, go to the driving range, put in my condo, want the latest and greatest equipment. I have to tell myself that at 8pm I shut off the golf and do something different. I seem to not be able to get my mind off of golf. I want to be a good golfer but I can't get good enough or confident enough to play with others.
Also, I love everything Pooh Bear and company. This is a little wiered for an middle aged adult. This interest started as a little kid.
Hi, I coach golf, nice to see another Aspie golfer here. Thanks.

Welcome to Autism Forums! I am a Aspie golfer also, but not a very good one. I could probably use your help. I have been playing for over 55 years and still feel lucky to break 100.

New Threads

Top Bottom