• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

[News] Gang who tortured Aspergers teen walk free

Droopy

Founder & Former Admin
V.I.P Member
A gang of three who tortured a teenage guy with Aspergers Syndrome for three days have walked free from court. They did some very nasty stuff to him as described in this news report. I'm shocked at the "punishment" the gang received.

Is it me or do they look inbred.
2jtm2o.jpg

Look at the faces on them, they look like cavemen gone wrong, you can tell they don't have much upstairs. (And that's an insult to cavemen)

Community service orders and curfews? To a bunch of guys who told the police that they were bored and had no reason for attacking???? Somehow, I doubt that they are going to benefit from community service or decide after three months of curfews that they're going to be respectable citizens now.

It would be best for the public good to lock them up.

I feel true pain for their victim.

:shocked:These ones are not only 'Bullies' They are in fact and deed, 'Domestic-Terrorists! I wonder how much more violent these violent people will become once they grow into their twenties. They aught to be placed in Guantanimo-bay for their offenses against Innocent life,and the parents of these up and coming miscreants aught to pay any and all fees/costs due to loss of security,job and relocation expenses that their sons have caused as a resuelt of their hidious in- humane maltreatment against this poor man.If I were the Gran of this man, I would procure copies of the video depicting the abuse,and distribute this to any and all Human Rights organizations,Agencies, and Government officials,and continue to distribute the videos untill these terrorists were locked up in solitary,and the keys tossed in the lake.These miscreants are a danger to innocent people and aught to be treated as the preditors that they are!

It's really messed up how people can do something like that with absolutely no motive. Was it really worth it for these guys to do this? I used to hang around guys who'd commit pointless crimes like vandalization and I could never understand the motive behind it. Why commit a crime when there's no advantage to committing it? I can sort of understand why someone would steal, or even murder someone for the sake of revenge -- everyone is capable of doing such things -- but to beat up and torment someone simply for shits and giggles is beyond stupid. There's nothing to gain from doing it and the chances of facing severe consequences for doing such a thing is extremely high. I can almost guarantee these guys will face jail time in the future for crimes.

Look at the faces on them, they look like cavemen gone wrong, you can tell they don't have much upstairs. (And that's an insult to cavemen)
Lol. I could actually be one of them. I recently shaved my head. :( :lol:

It's kind of ironic how they happen to all have shaved heads. It's not too often that you see a group of friends who all have shaved heads. I wonder if they could be skinheads?

Last edited:
I can't believe all this, that is just sickening, and yet they get set free for doing that to an innocent indiviual.
I'm just disgusted how people are treated now a days.

They are gonna some points in their lives feel deep regret and I know that bit for a fact.

Whether or not they will feel regret in the future remains to be seen,but by their hideous actions,and lack ofconcience after commiting those actions,I seriously doubt it. As a child I lived next door to a teen who senselessly brutalized others who he had seen as 'weaker' physically than he was. And this violence started with him when he was very young, I had caught him abusing a cat that I had. So I think that the touture of other human beings later in life,may be due to being 'allowed' to torture/mistreat animals as a young child. The shaved heads may be indicative of some sourt of gang membership,maby it is 'skin-head'.

New Threads

Top Bottom