• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

New person here...

megcounter

Hi everybody! I'm new...[emoji6] I was diagnosed aspergers when I was a kid. But I didn't know about it til a few years ago. Always wondered why I feel so out of place... I'm just now reaching out to others for support, I was afraid for the longest time, and somewhat in denial I suppose.
I'm 32 years old and live in Wisconsin. Hoping to make some friends that "get" me and my weirdness.

556be1b2fc2224e48c4b57696b1a8433.jpg
:)

hi megcounter,welcome to AC! you might feel out of place in our NT dominated world,but youll fit right in here,i find it to be a sanctuary.

Hi everybody! I'm new...[emoji6] I was diagnosed aspergers when I was a kid. But I didn't know about it til a few years ago. Always wondered why I feel so out of place... I'm just now reaching out to others for support, I was afraid for the longest time, and somewhat in denial I suppose.
I'm 32 years old and live in Wisconsin. Hoping to make some friends that "get" me and my weirdness.

I think you will find that a lot of people will "get you" here :) I hope you find that to be true. I feel this is a safe place.

New Threads

Top Bottom