• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

RL5

Hello everybody, my name is Robert. I found this forum following advice from my Doctor who believes I’m under the spectrum. I’m turning 48yrs old in May, I love Freediving/Snorkeling, Cinema, and watching Documentaries just to name a few.

1712765573321.png

Hello and welcome, @RL5.

Hope you enjoy the forum. Let us know if you need any help figure out how things work.

Hi, pleased to have you aboard:). Freediving and snorkeling sounds really fun. I hope you enjoy this online community.

Glad to have you with us, @RL5

Are you considering a diagnosis, since your doctor identified you as being possibly autistic?

In anycase. There is plenty here that can help you understand yourself better as a person with possible ASD. We have all sorts of posts from members all about this. Along with a ever growing library of site resources that can help.

This is a very friendly community and we are happy to help anyway we can.

Hi and Welcome,

I never heard it put that way, 'under the spectrum'. We usually say 'on the spectrum', But really should.t it be 'in the spectrum' ?

vintage-tanning-pinup-magazine-4.jpg

;)

Alright, you found us. You find free donuts and coffee in our virtual lobby.  . And we love pictures of where you live, or your special interests.

Last edited:
Hi and welcome. I hope you will enjoy it here and join in with discussions. Some here are diagnosed, others self diagnosed, but between us we know quite a lot that may be useful! It's good that you are here.

HI and welcome @RL5
Please leave some donuts for me, I have never managed to get there in time.

Hope you enjoy your time among us, and join in the chat

Welcome! I love freediving too.
You’re into Freediving? Excellent, today I spent about an hour learning about Shark behavior and other safety tips. If you haven’t done it yet, search for “Ocean Ramsey” on YouTube.

Hi and welcome. I hope you will enjoy it here and join in with discussions. Some here are diagnosed, others self diagnosed, but between us we know quite a lot that may be useful! It's good that you are here.
Thank You, now I realized how helpful my Doctor was to recommend this website for me.

Thank You

New Threads

Top Bottom