• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Bluebird 24

Hi, I'm a 50 something female with diagnosed ADHD. I highly suspect that I have ASD too and am waiting for a diagnosis. It would be good to be in contact with fellow neuro diverse people, also struggling to navigate
their way through this neurotypical word!

1681219261196.png

Hello and welcome to the forum! I hope you don't end up having to wait too terribly long for your diagnosis. Feel free to let us know if you need help with anything!

Hello and welcome. Usually we are able to help each other navigate tricky situations and plain old day to day challenges. Hopefully, you get what you are looking for.

New Threads

Top Bottom