• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Motivation

I've been analysing a cronic fatigue I've been suffering with and I'm currently leaning towards a lack of motivation possibly caused by depression as a cause.
I know a lot of you guys have passionate interests but I really don't, in fact I have none at all at the moment and in the past they never last long.
Right now nothing Interests me and I end up watching TV or falling asleep just to kill the time other than that its work - eat and of course posting on AC :)-

I'm just wondering how much energy you feel you have and what motivates you?
If anyone else went through this or is going through it I'd love to hear from you.

As a side note: I've quit drinking and I'm planning to start getting exercise eating better etc but the catch 22 is I don't have the motivation to get up off my ass and do it and when I try I just want to close my eyes and sleep.
FYI: there is no physical reason my doc could find for any of this, I've had tests for everything he could think of.

New Threads

Top Bottom