• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Morbid Curiosity

Triplegangers! Or, you know, we're the same person from three alternate timelines that have somehow crossed over into the same timeline in some freak accident.

Being a huge gamer, I have to admit my mind is screaming "Crap, it's Undertale all over again!" after reading the alternate timelines comment.

((I am a nerd who compares stuff to games, media, books, and anime....))

Welp, here's hoping there is no Error, or hell just Classic Sans after our butts for being interacting anomalies.

Or Time Police (run by a time baby or not). I hate Time Police....

Being a huge gamer, I have to admit my mind is screaming "Crap, it's Undertale all over again!" after reading the alternate timelines comment.

((I am a nerd who compares stuff to games, media, books, and anime....))

Welp, here's hoping there is no Error, or hell just Classic Sans after our butts for being interacting anomalies.

Or Time Police (run by a time baby or not). I hate Time Police....

I compare stuff to games etc too. Stop stealing my life :tearsofjoy:

I have this, and it always makes me feel guilty. I watch aircraft crashes on YouTube quite a lot, progressively getting more and more terrified of flying! Can't help but find it fascinating even though people are dying, it's horrible, why do I do this!? :(

Never been into serial killers, but graphic war or accident photos are compelling until my guilt/abhorrence gets too strong and I have to look at something nice or familiar instead.

Oh and things about nuclear war and fallout are fascinating yet obviously vile and horrific. I do wish all world leaders would be made to watch Threads as part of their induction though!

I have this, and it always makes me feel guilty. I watch aircraft crashes on YouTube quite a lot, progressively getting more and more terrified of flying! Can't help but find it fascinating even though people are dying, it's horrible, why do I do this!? :(

Never been into serial killers, but graphic war or accident photos are compelling until my guilt/abhorrence gets too strong and I have to look at something nice or familiar instead.

Oh and things about nuclear war and fallout are fascinating yet obviously vile and horrific. I do wish all world leaders would be made to watch Threads as part of their induction though!

I do all of this, except I don't feel guilt or anything. It fascinates me and I don't see that I should feel bad about that, but I guess everyone is different ;)

In terms of plane crashes, welp that's my special interest so I watch an inordinate amount of footage.

New Threads

Top Bottom