• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

List the Top Five Sites You Like

Mine would be:

1 - XDA-Developers - The forum where I learns how to develop on android, got much knowledge there and help many people too :D.

2 - Lucky Star Shrine Forums - A forum where I usually have nice anime talks :). This is a dedicated forum for Lucky Star, which is one of my favorite animes haha, folks there are very nice too.

3 - Google + - Google Plus is my favorite social network website, way more clean than Facebook and easier to find my interests.

4 - Deviant ART and FanFiction.net - I know I cheated a little here putting 2 sites in one place, but it's because both have the same functionality for me, finding beautiful fanart, reading fanfics and publishing my fanfics xD

5 - YouTube - How to forget this one? Listen to tons of songs and also use it to watch funny videos and sometimes some anime parts or a guitar riff I want to learn better.

I love Android/Google-based sites because they cater to my interests much more than other sites. Good that you've got a strong passionate interest in what you really love.

I'm ok with the second to fifth site. Let us talk about the first site, I'd be happy to talk about that team the Lions will never meet on Halloween

My bad, should be Thanksgiving. I feel so guilty for not remembering the games the games the Lions played. :(

Other sites I enjoy visiting:
BoydsBets.com (Basketball handicapping)
WayneWinston.com (Basketball statistics)

Good to support fellow sports handicappers. They could be considered my number 3 and 4 site right now.

As Lions are an NFC team, Fox Sports are still Number 5. :)

My five sites are:

Aspiescentral (of course)
Movies.to
The App Store
Songza
Koodo

I found as I made this list that there are so many sites I really like, that this list is just the first five I thought of. They are not necessarily in order of preference.

My "Top 5 of the Web", in alphabetical order:

cbc.ca (Canadian news)
cnn.com (USA news)
googlescholar.com (work-related searches)
personalitycafe.com
wrongplanet.com (both of these for social interaction online)

This site
surfermag.com
gentoo.org -- My linux distribution
youtube.com -- mostly for music/lyrics
buoy/weather/surf forecast sites -- a whole slew of them that I use in concert to know what's going on in the ocean

Well, I don't have many favourites, but these sites I use a lot:

- Aspies Central & Wrong Planet
- The Book Depository (UK book store, with free world wide shipping)
- IMDB (good for keeping current with movies & and TV shows, and allows me to indulge my OCD desire to list and rate my favourite films)
- YouTube (hours of entertainment - I recommend the HISHE channel)
- Steam & GOG.com (GOG configures, and re-releases old school games)

1. AspiesCentral (Of course! It's my safe haven for when I feel I can talk about situations in confidence)
  2. Autism.org.uk (To find local social groups, and find out more information and news on Autism)
  3. YouTube (Watching gaming/technology videos. // Listening to music, if interested.)
  4. Gaming/Tech communities (Too many of them to list a favourite website, but Steam, Raptr, Gamespot, Engadget)
  5. Twitter (To find latest news or breaking news in technology, or whatever I'm intensely interested in at the time. I love finding technology.)

New Threads

Top Bottom