• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

List the Top Five Sites You Like

Geordie

Geordie
Credits: Aillas

What are the top five sites that you like? What are the virtual hangouts you really love?

For me, it would be the follow five sites, for now:

1. Aspies Central (duh)
2. Spectrumville (our sister site! :))
3. Wikipedia
4. BBC
5. Bloomberg

1. The No Homers Club (Far and away, my most-frequented site. My obsession is The Simpsons, and that is a forum for hardcore fans. I have nearly 8,000 posts there)

2. Wikipedia

3. Aspies Central

Those are really the only three sites I visit regularly.

Aspies Central
Share Book Recommendations With Your Friends, Join Book Clubs, Answer Trivia
Youtube.com I like some of the music, and there are interesting interviews with people like Tony Atwood.
After Abortion (controversial, don't start controversy here, please :)
also that site has no connection to anything person with me)
https://www.khanacademy.org
Colbert Nation | The Colbert Report | Comedy Central

I guess that was six
And out of those six, AC. is the only one I actually enjoy. And Colbertnation. And also the netflix site, which I didn't mention.

Mine are (in no particular order):

Dallas Cowboys.com
AspiesCentral.com
Writers Carnival
FanFiction.net
Neowin.net

I'm ok with the second to fifth site. Let us talk about the first site, I'd be happy to talk about that team the Lions will never meet on Halloween and that team the Lions beat on their last playoff win :p

My 2, 3, 4 and 5 changed lately and I changed order
Oh, I rue the closure of Spectrumville and HikiCulture, two of my favorite sites

So
1. Google+. It's by far my favorite site. I talk only about my interests there. I learn how to 'tailor' my interests better to readers there. Higher interactivity than most sites I know out there, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn included. If I restrict my sites to just 1... Sorry, this would be the only site on my list, for now. Allow me tell you my reasons later.
2. YouTube. Specifically, TED and RSA. I wonder why we don't get to think more often and post somewhere we care about - maybe it's time I really do so, if I am satisfied with Google+.
3. ESPN. Great Big Ten coverage especially.
4. CBS Sports. SEC and AFC football.
5. Fox Sports. We are. Fox Sports. NFC Football and some college football coverage, especially Pac-12. The NFL on Fox theme is my ringtone on cell.
An honorary mention would be Aspies central, which dropped out of my list of top 5.
It dropped out on my list because specifically, I do not think myself as an Aspie. Autism/Asperger's is a part of my life, but not all.
But you may say football is a big part of life haha

Let's see here:
1. Startpage.com (search engine. Gives same results as google, but removes all tracking info before searching)
2. Wikipedia.org (free encyclopedia, great for getting good info)
3. Github.com (Great place for me to dump code I have written)
4. Facebook.com (social network)
5. Reddit.com (social network)

I'm ok with the second to fifth site. Let us talk about the first site, I'd be happy to talk about that team the Lions will never meet on Halloween and that team the Lions beat on their last playoff win :p

Hey, Geordie, I'm a Cowboys fan 'till I die. Although to be fair, they have sucked the last several years. :)

Hey, Geordie, I'm a Cowboys fan 'till I die. Although to be fair, they have sucked the last several years. :)

I actually like the Cowboys' helmet and jersey design. I hope their play is as good as their on-field look. But I like the Lions more.

Next time, we can talk more football :-D

Mine would be:

1 - XDA-Developers - The forum where I learns how to develop on android, got much knowledge there and help many people too :D.

2 - Lucky Star Shrine Forums - A forum where I usually have nice anime talks :). This is a dedicated forum for Lucky Star, which is one of my favorite animes haha, folks there are very nice too.

3 - Google + - Google Plus is my favorite social network website, way more clean than Facebook and easier to find my interests.

4 - Deviant ART and FanFiction.net - I know I cheated a little here putting 2 sites in one place, but it's because both have the same functionality for me, finding beautiful fanart, reading fanfics and publishing my fanfics xD

5 - YouTube - How to forget this one? Listen to tons of songs and also use it to watch funny videos and sometimes some anime parts or a guitar riff I want to learn better.

New Threads

Top Bottom