• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Knee pain sucks.

Great idea, @Metalhead.

I respect your strength and wisdom in giving them up and finding a way even though you are in pain.

I have similar sentiments having watched my mother increasingly become reliant on opiates for conditions like osteoporosis. When eventually the doctor referred her to "pain management". A medical term implying, "The DEA has cut you off and now you just have to suck it up".

Better to stay the hell away from opiates period. And to understand as best as possible what foods and drink to avoid which can so easily trigger arthritic conditions like gout.

I have similar sentiments having watched my mother increasingly become reliant on opiates for conditions like osteoporosis. When eventually the doctor referred her to "pain management". A medical term implying, "The DEA has cut you off and now you just have to suck it up".

Better to stay the hell away from opiates period. And to understand as best as possible what foods and drink to avoid which can so easily trigger arthritic conditions like gout.
Yeah, I am making more changes in my diet, effective immediately. Gout is proof that God hates us and wants us to be miserable, while tacos are proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Yeah, I am making more changes in my diet, effective immediately. Gout is proof that God hates us and wants us to be miserable, while tacos are proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
Tacos are the one thing I will NEVER give up! Luckily for us, they don't seem to present issues when it comes to gout. Not like sugar or alcohol. I've been enjoying lean pastrami lately, but as "red meat" I may be pushing my luck.

New Threads

Top Bottom