• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Joel Schumacher

Riley

I am obsessively in love with the first four Batman films. ESPECIALLY the last and infamous Batman & Robin. To me, it's a sweet film that beats out today's titans: Frozen and Teen Titans Go! in terms of less annoyance than the former (Ice puns > Little kids singing "Let It Go" till yer ears bleed) and more heart than the latter.

Everyone acts like he's a Nazi and that his films (Especially his run on Batman) are cancer. One satire site went so far as to say that the Aurora shooter did what he did because he A) loved Batman & Robin and B) thought Christopher Nolan's film was 'too dark.'

I do NOT share those beliefs. I love serious as much as I love comedy. I even urge television to find the middle ground.

I actually really liked Batman forever, it was a big obsession for me back when I was 12 and I also love Val Kilmer as batman ,though I didn't really like batman and robin and I wasn't a fan of the Christopher Nolan ones I rather a superhero film to be neither too dark or way over the top campy.

Yes! Neutral ground's the way to go. I even love quoting the films:

*"Has anyone ever told you you have a SERIOUS IMPULSE CONTROL PROBLEM?!"
*"Caffeine'll KILL YA!"
*"As I told Lady Freeze when I pulled her plug: THIS is a ONE-woman show!"

New Threads

Top Bottom