• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

In UK Pounds, what's the cheapest Windows PC or Mac to get for game design course?

Seller doesn't have 100% positive, I think i'll pass.

Thanks anyway.

99.8% out of 9928 deals, and you don't trust them?

Up to you of course.

I can't think of the last time I bought something from eBay where the seller did have 100% positive. Maybe have a look at what negative feedback they've had to bring it down to 99.8%. Sometimes people are idiots, and they have no actual issue, but give neutral feedback. I've even seen some before where the item was like a day late because they were out when they originally tried to deliver, so they gave negative feedback :rolleyes:

I can't think of the last time I bought something from eBay where the seller did have 100% positive. Maybe have a look at what negative feedback they've had to bring it down to 99.8%. Sometimes people are idiots, and they have no actual issue, but give neutral feedback. I've even seen some before where the item was like a day late because they were out when they originally tried to deliver, so they gave negative feedback :rolleyes:

If they're not in or can't arrange for somebody to be in when the Postie brings their stuff, that's their fault, not the seller's.

The few times I sell anything though, I always use recorded delivery because I don't trust the local Postal service to not let stuff go missing, I pass the additional postage cost of that onto the buyer.

New Threads

Top Bottom