• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I wish i knew less about...

lovely_darlingprettybaby

V.I.P Member
Everything.
I wish I knew less about people and how heartless and cruel they can be
I wish I knew less about women who are competitive shrews
I wish I knew less about how harsh life can be and how no suffering is ever enough for people
I wish i knew less about everything i know and just lived oblivious each day despite losing some things
And I wish I could deal with my life alone because I am always happier alone and stuff is always awful anyway so at least if I was alone there would be no one to backstab me and laugh when I fell or abuse me for my kindness
There would be no one to invalidate I deserve the best
You know how can competitive they be that way...
What in their head makes them not think other women as friends and equals if they can get along and let them have their light and joy.
And forgive them for mistakes when they did not mean it
What also makes someone you live deceive you when you have done so much for them in all their actions towards you because that is not love and they are forcing me to love them when I do not love a bully like that or an abuser. You says one thing and does another. Who twists everything you do and say because of jealousy when not all people are jealous.
I guess just his favourites are.
I wish I could stop hitting myself because my heart is held in deep bondage and I just want to be free from those who hurt and use me because that is not love.
For those who say I am incapable and unworthy.
who steal my happiness for someone who has already have years of theirs when I am vulnerable and taken advantage of

Well, if you knew less about these things, people would have a chance to abuse your ignorance more. So knowing, however painful, is always better, in my opinion.

Ignorance is not bliss. Especially not if it makes us live under other peoples' laws.

I wish I could never remember my past loneliness because I have transcended it,

forgive.jpg

Sometimes forgiveness is an awful idea. Believing in forgiveness, no matter what, creates the idea, to some people, that they can do what they want without any consequences, because to be forgiven is always an option. This is how some religious, criminal people live their lives, doing all sorts of horrible things to others, always with some hope that they will be forgiven by some almighty god or something. The disgusting criminal, Jimmy Savile, is an example of that. Dangerous approach to life to always make forgiveness an option. Don't do that.

Everything.
I wish I knew less about people and how heartless and cruel they can be
I wish I knew less about women who are competitive shrews
I wish I knew less about how harsh life can be and how no suffering is ever enough for people
I wish i knew less about everything i know and just lived oblivious each day despite losing some things
And I wish I could deal with my life alone because I am always happier alone and stuff is always awful anyway so at least if I was alone there would be no one to backstab me and laugh when I fell or abuse me for my kindness
There would be no one to invalidate I deserve the best
You know how can competitive they be that way...
What in their head makes them not think other women as friends and equals if they can get along and let them have their light and joy.
And forgive them for mistakes when they did not mean it
What also makes someone you live deceive you when you have done so much for them in all their actions towards you because that is not love and they are forcing me to love them when I do not love a bully like that or an abuser. You says one thing and does another. Who twists everything you do and say because of jealousy when not all people are jealous.
I guess just his favourites are.
I wish I could stop hitting myself because my heart is held in deep bondage and I just want to be free from those who hurt and use me because that is not love.
For those who say I am incapable and unworthy.
who steal my happiness for someone who has already have years of theirs when I am vulnerable and taken advantage of
Perhaps, you could use this knowledge to gain some wisdom to make you a stronger, better person for it. Being on the receiving end of all of this can consume you, or you can turn it into empathy for others suffering the same. You can use it and be an advocate. ;) Sometimes horrible life experiences can be fuel for one's purpose in life.

Perhaps, you could use this knowledge to gain some wisdom to make you a stronger, better person for it. Being on the receiving end of all of this can consume you, or you can turn it into empathy for others suffering the same. You can use it and be an advocate. ;) Sometimes horrible life experiences can be fuel for one's purpose in life.
I wii give you an example of this. We had an alcoholic, neglectful and physically abusive father and an unstable, controlling and negative authoritarian mother, and although we all had very low self esteem because of it, and although my sister, I and twin brother physically took much of our mom's genetics, I coped to all the stress by being empathetic, vigilant, avoidant, and perfectionistic, taking responsibility for my own actions and reactions, my twin turned more aloof and detached in ways trying to block everything out and focus on health stuff more than people's nonverbal cues and feelings, and yet my sister became narcissistic and looked down on others and blamed others, feeling entitled and wanting to take advantage of others. It's how we process abuse and information and our stress tolerances, needs and goals that partly determines how our mind decides to cope to harms in our environments. It is never too late to. change partly our attitude though if we prioritize that.

Last edited:
Sometimes forgiveness is an awful idea. Believing in forgiveness, no matter what, creates the idea, to some people, that they can do what they want without any consequences, because to be forgiven is always an option. This is how some religious, criminal people live their lives, doing all sorts of horrible things to others, always with some hope that they will be forgiven by some almighty god or something. The disgusting criminal, Jimmy Savile, is an example of that. Dangerous approach to life to always make forgiveness an option. Don't do that.

It seems that the idea of forgiveness is always going to be muttled into trust. A commonly repeated mistake.

To forgive, is to be willing to put another's past transgressions behind both of you. You do not forget. And you certainly will not automatically return to fully trusting that person again. However to not do this, is going to be hell for one or both individuals. Depending on the circumstances.

Anyone who is delusional enough to believe that if another forgives them must also still fully trust them, either has zero concept of what forgiveness means. Or they are very ignorant.

Also repeat criminals, a large number anyway, have something mentally wrong with them. So I am feeling it's dubious to think this applies in the same way.

Though I suppose it's possible to reach a point where forgiveness isn't possible. Especially after giving enough tries at it. People's thresholds are different.

I used to not be able to read facial expressions and now, read them too well, coupled with paranoia. I so wish I could go back to when I was unable to read expressions. But, when I could not, I felt so embarrassed and wish I could read. Oh, the paradoxical of living life lol

New Threads

Top Bottom