• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I really do not have any goals set in stone

Metalhead

Video game and movie addict.
V.I.P Member
I have been merely existing. Work, TV, Internet, sleep.

No long term goals to work towards.

This is no way for a person to live.

This is one of my biggest problems - I have become too comfortable in ennui.

Goals don't need to be serious to feel fulfilling. Can you just pick a goal? Not something big and life changing, something small or even random. Definitely not something you've struggled with in the past, because it's easy to end up feeling worse. But just something to put your interest in for a few days and then either do it for a few more days or try something else. It's worked for me a few times, to jump start my interest in life again. But burn-out or depression or whatever is hard and real.

Just a couple ideas, that are fun and can be cheap, but also can become actual hobies
Learn a few chords on guitar
Learn mery had a little lamb on recorder or plastic flute
Learn to draw the basic shapes and shade with a pencil or cross hatch with a pen
Carve a little bird with a pocket knife or a utility knife so you don't need to sharpen it

New Threads

Top Bottom