• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I am Selling Stuff I Write Now

Joshua the Writer

Very Nerdy Guy, Any Pronouns
V.I.P Member
Hello! Recently, I decided that I would write my own original works and put them on my shop to sell them. Writing is still a hobby of mine. I just want to make money off of my works.

Some titles I'm currently offering:
Leeches - A Short Story (warning: this is a horror story)
Agony of Being my Untrue Self
(Poem) The World Isn't Ready for Me
https://ko-fi.com/s/775ea3b18b

More is coming. I can keep you updated.

PM/Inbox me for details. :)

Last edited:
I doubt anyone is going to pay money for your short stories except friends and family. Have you been writing long? Have you taken any classes or read any books about creative writing and short story structure? I’d suggest reading, reading, reading and writing, writing, writing for the next several years and then trying to get your stuff published in a literary magazine. There are still some really good ones around, including a few that publish poetry. It takes years and a lot of discipline to become a writer whose work people want to buy, so I’m just worried that you’ll become discouraged if no one buys your short stories on your online shop. Keep at it and your efforts may pay off in the future, if that’s what you wish.

New Threads

Top Bottom