• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I am scared about tomorrow's psychiatrist's appointment.

Agree it is useful to know ahead of time what they are searching out. That way one can, hopefully, remain at least partially in the sensation that one is in some sort of control.

Hello, my name is Sophie and I am autistic
No more wasting time despising myself
Please, show kindness and don't be insensitive and sarcastic
Don't engage in social norms, I'd rather sit on a bookshelf
I'm not asking the world's approval of me
Just asking for a little compassion
For neurotypicals to learn a bit off their pc
That autistics are just as beautiful with great passion.

Well said...

Sophie, allow me to introduce myself...

My name is Gerald, and I refuse to conform for conformity's sake... I'm the reason Baskin-Robbins has 31 flavors; I refuse to subscribe to anyone's cookie-cutter, one size fits all, blind allegiance to conformity view of life; I'm an individual; when I want Dr Pepper, I don't care if everyone else is drinking Pepsi; I'm the square peg that refuses to fit into the round hole; I respect your right to your opinion, even if I don't agree with it; I

Well said...

Sophie, allow me to introduce myself...

My name is Gerald, and I refuse to conform for conformity's sake... I'm the reason Baskin-Robbins has 31 flavors; I refuse to subscribe to anyone's cookie-cutter, one size fits all, blind allegiance to conformity view of life; I'm an individual; when I want Dr Pepper, I don't care if everyone else is drinking Pepsi; I'm the square peg that refuses to fit into the round hole; I respect your right to your opinion, even if I don't agree with it; I
Nice to meet you, Gerald. I agree with everything you said & I'm a dr.pepper drinker myself! :cool:

New Threads

Top Bottom