• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi there! Wow, nice place!

If a tree falls in the forest, and no one is there to hear it, does someone in Japan do 20 situps?

• Total voters

UberScout

Please Don't Be Mad At Me 02/09/1996
V.I.P Member
What's crackin', my fellow Aspies? I'm UberScout. Twenty one years ago, my pediatric doctor put me through many block puzzles, psychological tests and rorschach tests, and confirmed I was indeed Autistic! Ever since then, I've walked life with an inside-out head, fearing the small and embracing the large. I've often destroyed, panicked and sought shelter in places where there is no rest, and my journey continues on today evermore.

I am SOOO THRILLED that I found this place! I honestly think this is the perfect place for me to rant/vent/plot psychotic ram--I MEAN UH, make friends! Heh, as you can see, I can be a little eccentric at times.

I must warn you guys, my attitude can sometimes be a little erratic, and I may find myself doing bizarre things. If I end up doing these things and it ends up with me breaking rules, please let me know immediately to steer me in the right direction. Not trying to ask anyone to hold my hand, just a little nudge in the right path will do.

A little about me:

Strengths:
- Exceptionally intelligent; I have been known to surpass even my own stepfather in areas of advanced intelligence
- Avid gamer, trained expertly in hand-eye coordination. My lifetime of sitting around playing video games has done me such a world of good that I found myself getting an award in school for Best Programmer in Class, by way of an HTML prototype game I called "Clock Of Demise" which tells the story of a time-travelling wizard who wants to go back to the past and create a castle made of bedrock, where he would cast an entropy spell that slowly destroyed the world as time passed. The prototype alone impressed school staff and students so much that two Microsoft representatives visited the school and presented me an official Certificate Of Future Career.
- Neutral, but positive attitude

Weaknesses

- Super Saiyan Anger: There are times where being treated like crap is just too much for me, and the end result is quite explosive...
- I'm Not As Think As You Dumb I Am: My short attention span causes me to forget things. A lot. When did I start typing this?
- Raging R.R.O.D.: This is an extremely rare occasion, nowadays becoming more often, but it ties in with Super Saiyan Anger: if I am angered enough, I find myself getting myself worked up to the point where my vision turns to a pinhole, I get dizzy and it's hard to breathe. Make it worse and I may not live to tell the story!
- The Closet Is My Best Friend: I hate hearing and seeing my family fight. And they fight a lot. Intensely. When this happens the child within me tells me to dash to my closet. Like, literally, I go to my room and lock myself in my closet.

Hey, is that a cat on my ceiling?

Cool. I really liked finding this site too, it's been a big help for sure. Glad to see you here too, enjoy!

Oh, and by the way, most of us are a bit different. The staff are pretty cool and expect us to be eccentric. It's possible to get into trouble, but you sound like you should fit right in.

welcome.png

Thanks so much guys! I just want to show how much I appreciaDAMN IT SOPHIA STOP TOUCHING ME!you all welcoming to this forum, I think it's the perfect plHOLY CRAP THERES A WASP IN THE HOUSE!

'lo!

You sound like a pretty zany guy. I'm impressed that representatives from Microsoft recognised your intelligence.

Yeah, just be yourself here, anyone else does.

Welcome.

giphy (5).gif

Welcome :)

Sorry, but I ignored your poll because I assume that was a joke?

LOL yes, it was supposed to be an example of how potent my aspergers is. :p

New Threads

Top Bottom