• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi...kinda new here

BobbiSueEllen

Sweet & odd...just like it should be!
I go by Bobbi Sue Ellen; I have HFA...lifelong, of course, but tentatively diagnosed 5 years ago. It's a bizarre, Twilight-Zone-ish kinda story. Needless to say, here I am. It took about 8 or 9 months to come to acceptance of it, with a very rocky path along the way. I turn 57 next month.

On personal details: I was born male but despise masculinity, especially assumed, compelled or forced. I am officially nongender; my honorific is Mé, my own invention: it uses the conventional M beginning and the acute e (é), which is used in Spanish to indicate neutral gender, as in "amigé" or "Latiné". This was done as to honor playwright Matthew Lopez and his beliefs. It sure looks more appealing than Mx. Oh...I'm also asexual.

I hail from the Boise, Idaho area, have two grown kids who have kids of their own. I am no longer married and prefer remaining single: no dating, no romance, none of that. I hate it.

Other'n that: I enjoy DollarTree- & yard-sale-hopping, taking driving trips around the region, automobile wrenching, woodworking, home renovation, reading, writing, sewing, DVDs, music, playing, many things. All those busy activities...itty-bitty living space! :)

Not sure how much I'll participate, will try to keep current. Just looking for new life-ideas, a bit of sharing, so on. Hope that's okay...anyway, look forward to meeting others as I meander through. Thank you!

welcome to af.png

Welcome!

I'm sure as you've already found there are a number of autistic persons who don't find themselves in the gender binary.

Welcome!

I'm sure as you've already found there are a number of autistic persons who don't find themselves in the gender binary.
Indeed! Here and the other place I hang out at every day. This could be a good thing for society...it can not only kill toxic masculinity/femininity & thus render the so-called War of the Sexes obsolete...it can introduce nongender as a third choice on questionnaires. Some Trojan Horse way of making it in, huh? Here, I'll sign for it while that couple quarrels...you roll it in, my fibromyalgia's got me feeling rubbery today. :laughing:

New Threads

Top Bottom