• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi I'm Michael murphy!

Michael murphy

Hi I'm Michael murphy, I was diagnosed with aspergers syndrome 4 yrs ago, I have 4 kids and an ex wife who is trying to divorce me and ruin my life because she says I'm verbally abusive and psychaly abusive etc which I'm not because iv never hit anyone in my life, I can't understand this legal jargon or remember it, I relate well to my kids because I feel at ease on there level and don't have to be an adult, I find life very tough most of the time, everyone sees this big 6ft 5" 22St man and thinks he's has to be scary but inside I'm just a big kid who says the wrong things at the wrong times sometimes I think I wasn't ment to be in this body

Hello Michael murphy ( love the sound of your name).

Ah tough one, when the very person who claimed to love you and bare children with you, turns into a nightmare and a liar and from your descripture of yourself, a deliberate lie, because she knows people will believe her!

You have arrived at a fantastic place here and so, wish you a great recovery from hateful nt ( no offense to all nts).

wigflip-ds.gif

bear-hi.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom