• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi im an NT trying to understand

Qwerty11

Hiya I've known my guy for over 2 years an really been seeing one another for about a year. I am in love...him..well..I'm not sure. He only recently told me he is diagnosed with autism when he was little. I suppose he is high functioning as he works, drives etc. So I'm here to get advice and learn more about it.
Just really giving everyone a wave

upload_2017-11-12_8-21-56.png

Hiya I've known my guy for over 2 years an really been seeing one another for about a year. I am in love...him..well..I'm not sure. He only recently told me he is diagnosed with autism when he was little. I suppose he is high functioning as he works, drives etc. So I'm here to get advice and learn more about it.

Hey there, don't hesitate to ask.

if you pm me with a email address I will send you some ebooks on a slow relationships which you may find useful

If we go on big monologues of paragraphs worth of information that means we're interested. Don't be offended, that's a common mistake.

Hi & Welcome,
If you don't mind me asking, in which context did he tell you about the ASD?

btw, I am Aspie married to NT 32 years this month. I know the match can work. However, I think one must be absolutely sure/convinced it will. If there are any doubts, I would not move forward until those are resolved or let it go.

Oh it absolutely can. My wife is as NT as they come, AQ 16 (I am AQ 42 on top of a formal diagnosis) and we have been married for 27 years.

Tony Atwood once asked the question, who marries an Aspie? He reckons nurses are top of the list. Guess what my wife does for a living?

New Threads

Top Bottom