• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello

AlexRein

hi. *waves* My name's Alex, but you can call me Alex. I'm a fifteen (soon to be sixteen) year old girl. I like Doctor Who, Star Trek, music, Merlin, books, Criminal Minds, and forensics. I'm new here, so, um, hello. (I'd like to meet y'all, so please respond in some form?)

upload_2017-8-3_20-43-37.png

Hello and Welcome to AC. I hope you enjoy it here and make some new friends.

welcome to ac i like nearly all of the above apart from merlin (black magic is dangerous)
hi. *waves* My name's Alex, but you can call me Alex. I'm a fifteen (soon to be sixteen) year old girl. I like Doctor Who, Star Trek, music, Merlin, books, Criminal Minds, and forensics. I'm new here, so, um, hello. (I'd like to meet y'all, so please respond in some form?)

'Lo Alex, welcome to the best forum on the planet. I'm 29 years old (will be 30 in a few months); you can call me Tyrantus, Tyr, Ty, Dinosaur, or otherwise just Mike. I'm actually not into dinosaurs, but I'm very well into the game that features them in its most recent expansion, and the game is Hearthstone; it's an online card game that's derived from WoW. I play it daily, I talk about it daily, I read about it daily. There will be a new expansion coming out this month. I also love observing construction sites, and seeing all the wonderful machinery at work. In the past, I used to be very fascinated by streetlights, sprinklers, trucks with square cabins, and some specific aspects of math like 4-digit integers that start with 9. I used to also collect bottle caps and random pieces of wood. Right now I'm mostly a chair potato; I'm either at a work computer writing software, or at my personal computer playing Hearthstone, posting on here, watching Hearthstone streams, exploring Google Earth, reading about Hearthstone cards, or listening to online radio; not very versatile, and some might call me boring. I'm actually into Harry Potter, but in general I really don't read much. Other than being at the computer, I do watch a lot of TV - but mainly TV shows on DVD, and movies that I'm very much behind in. Finally, I'm into music - but very specific music, almost all the music I listen to is oldies music from the 50's, 60's and 70's; I'm not into contemporary because so many of the songs just don't have a melody!

Hi Alex. Welcome to AC. I notice you already met another 15 yr. old newbie to our site. Have fun and learn what you can here.

Hey alex I am also 15 going to be 16 in octobet.Actualy we got a lot in common I also like sci-fi films such as xmen and starwars, also I am dreaming to become a forsenic pathologist.

New Threads

Top Bottom