• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello aspies!

bloodthinner

My name is Charles, I was diagnosed (with my son), if it wasn't for his diagnosis I don't think it would have ever occurred to me.

Anyhow, 43 years old, an investigator/film score enthusiast/hobby musician/coffee drinker.

I hope to learn more about this though I feel I have used the ability to focus to my advantage in life. I also hope to meet more aspies in an effort to teach my son how to use this to his advantage as well.

Welcome to AC!

I'm sure you will find many members willing to offer advice and possibly befriend as you interact with us.

Welcome to AC! I'm glad you're able to see the positive side of Aspergers as well and have been able to use this to your advantage.

Greetings!

Yeah, there's a fair bit of material out there to read to make life easier for yourself. I book I got 'Living Well on the Spectrum' is good at offering practical solutions to your problems, covering all things like time management and organisation, anxiety, that sort of stuff.

hi bloodthinner,welcome to AC-youve found the best ASD forum on the internet!
im LFA/autie not aspie but i relate to aspies in some ways and will help in any way i can.

hello-in-flowers-web.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom