• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Happy Canada Day 150!

Sherlock77

V.I.P Member
150 years as a country for those on here from the northern climate, have a great long weekend. Celebrate however you feel like it.

I'll be spending some time at the Millarville horse races on Canada Day, a horse race that has been held annually for 112 years, back when it was called Dominion Day (anorak fact for the day). A nice day out for Dominion Day ;) that is a little more relaxing than battling the large crowds downtown.

One photo from previous years.

19340995065_71fc8ebb47.jpg

Happy Canada Day Sherlock:) Here it's a sort of (I don't know what, exactly) 375 years of european occupation. Today is the beginning of the Pow Wow weekend. I'll take some pictures.

Happy Canada Day Sherlock:) Here it's a sort of (I don't know what, exactly) 375 years of european occupation. Today is the beginning of the Pow Wow weekend. I'll take some pictures.

Where I live in western Canada most European settlement didn't really start until 1890, there were a few fur traders before that hanging out with the longtime first nations.

Penguin just want to take it easy. Very happy having Monday off as well. I think I might spend some of my day posting pictures on a new anime figure site I found. Besides that I watch some shows wishing I can afford this below coin.

160837_rev-570.gif

Happy Canada Day from us to all those in Canada or from Canada too!

My wife grew up in Canada and I visited her there as a friend for two years, with extended monthly visits, prior to marriage. We had lots of great memories there out and about doing things and going places in Ontario, Canada, before she settled in the US.

With exception to my wife's family, Canadians were always very friendly to us. Have a great day!

I marked the occasion by playing a selection of music by Canadian artists, beginning with jazz legend Oscar Peterson.

New Threads

Top Bottom