• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Gossipiing

I struggle so much to block people out however hard I try I can still here everyrhing.
Oh I know I have to really really overthink what I'm doing to do it. Can not let them in. x.x It's quite exhausting but necessary. I try to get out of the room as quickly as possible.

I try and keep my headphones in.
Yes, I did this today. Two customers were gossiping about our service. I put my earphones in to help drown out their voices when off duty. Sometimes, I pretend to listen to music so there's less chance of them approaching me when I am in fact listening to what they're saying.

if you can't change it, and can't find a way to put up with it, avoid it - if you can't avoid it then you're stuck with putting up with it

New Threads

Top Bottom