• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Good Vibes

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's this business with 20 nuggets? IIRC, Chris got 20 nuggets too.
Since when did McDonalds sell 20 nuggets D:.
LOL.
I might be going to McDonalds tomorrow :D. Have to ask my Mum first though :p.
EMZ=]

Lol, they've always done boxes of 20 nuggets. £3.99. Cheap, compared to getting 4 in a happy meal for like.. £2.50 lol.

Tbh, they can taste somewhat horrible after the... 11th, or so lol.

Good vibe: I woke up on time for college! Woo. Usually I'll wake up 30 mins late and **** a brick, then race to college at 80 and still be late, *sigh*.

I had managed to have my day off today! :D
(Not tomorrow though but I can't wait to bring out more positive vibes) :p

Lol, today was my first day back at college and the studio wasn't set up... so we went home after like 2 hours. :D Woot.

I thought the Happy Meals were £1.99? When did they bump the price up? Oh and I think a trend has started, next time i'm in McD's i'm gonna order 20 McNuggets for the fun of it.   :D

Good vibe of today: Reading the lineup for  Oxygen Festival 2010   :eek: Next step, getting people to go. My brother has already expressed interest.   :D  :D  :D  :D  :D    

It varies from each restaurant. Lincoln = £2.15, Retford = £2.39. Bigger cities I imagine will be £1.99. Pointless price differences imo, what difference could it possibly make? :s lol.

I'm making a YouTube video about my Asperger Syndrome (guess who I got that idea from?). I'm on my 5th take. The good news is that the file size is small so I should have no problem uploading it on my crappy connection.  :lol:

Wewt, gimme link too ^_^.
My day wasn't so good. Up to now I've broke down 4 times, rofl.
Also got up feeling like total **** but Mum made me go to school anyway.
EMZ=]

Aww. :( 'Good Vibes' thread...? :p

My good vibe: Spent a day with Willow. One of hundreds, but still the best thing ever for me. :)

I've heard that my two mates have a crush on each other... yet they can't even make a single move, thats what I seam to find amusing. :lol:

Hook them up :D. LOL.
Yeah, I couldn't be bothered bumping the Crap Day thread xD.
EMZ=]

Lol fair play.

@superboyian - You missed a real opportunity there, should have sent each of them a card from each other on valentines day! :lol:

Brace Yourselves! Here we go...

So I thought I would start off my first YouTube video with an introduction of myself. In my next video I will talk about Aspergers.

You can view the video here.

It's probably crap but meh...   :D

Brace Yourselves! Here we go...

So I thought I would start off my first YouTube video with an introduction of myself. In my next video I will talk about Aspergers.

You can view the video here.

It's probably crap but meh...   :D
'TheCalvertCrew has no videos available.'
Send me PM when it's uploaded/process.
Kthx.
LOL.
Nah don't btoher, it'll only be around 30 min.
Then I shall post my epic critique.
EMZ=]

Oh. See it now :D!
Awesome video, Calvert ^_^.
IMO you're accent is awesome ^_^.
My Mum's Irish and my Dad's English=weird voice. AS=monotonous voice too. XD.
EMZ=]

IMO you're accent is awesome ^_^.
Really? I hope you're not just saying that.   :lol:

Thanks for the comments guys. I will make another one maybe tomorrow specifically about AS.

I have a lot of things to say but for the introduction video I wasn't sure what to talk about lol

I wasn't sure how my accent/AS voice would sound via the webcam. I use to have a really loud/clear voice as a child but since I hit my teenage years and my voice "broke" it has gradually went downhill.   :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom