• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Good Vibes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good vibes from today: I did my last birthday party at the Museum (I work in my local children's museum), and got a tip. It's my last party because I actually got a position with the Early Autism Project near me as a Line Therapist (maybe this is a bit ironic), but I'll be working with kids with more severe autism. More "good vibes" from the latter news as well, even though it's not "today's" news. :)

Sounds like everyone's doing well.

@ Michael H, it's great that things are going well!

@ Emor, why the *obsession* with headphones? lol They did look pretty awesome though :D

Well, it started off they just broke a lot.
But now I just like to buy then because they look cool and stuff. I don't really like the pair all that much though, they're bass is stupid. I might start using my old Seinheiser pair again(by old the newest before this one which hasn't broken[I had these exercise around-head thingy ones but they're all twisted and stuff now :(]).
EMZ=]

Well, it started off they just broke a lot.
But now I just like to buy then because they look cool and stuff. I don't really like the pair all that much though, they're bass is stupid. I might start using my old Seinheiser pair again(by old the newest before this one which hasn't broken[I had these exercise around-head thingy ones but they're all twisted and stuff now :(]).
EMZ=]

I notice that you're into headphones Emor, so i'll make a kind suggestion:

I've went through many pairs of headphones myself so I know this from experience. If you want good sound quality then you'll have to pay a price. I suggest going for a pair of Shure,  Ultimate Ears or Sony headphones. I haven't tried Shure or Ultimate Ears but apparently they're worth checking out. Check this link  here and read the user reviews for any headphones that you like to get an idea if they're good or not. Usually anything £50+ should have good sound quality. That may be expensive to you but buying a pair of headphones at £50 once off is cheaper than buying multiple pairs at £20. Avoid Beats By Dr Dre as they break easily.  Sony and Sennheiser are good from experience if you've got the cash to splash. Hope that helps.   :)
Oh and also make sure your MP3s are 320kbps for good sound quality. Check  here (skip to Audio MP3)

Definitely. Sony headphones and earphones are great. I have three or four pairs. Better than any others I have experiences anyway. Though I did have some USB ones (Microsoft LifeChat LX300 or something) for my laptop (Skype and VoIP) which were great. Though it was more 60/40 for quality/volume.

I had some Sony but meh, they broke I think.
I might try. I'm not that bothered though.
I was going to buy some wireless headphones but yeah :p.
EMZ=]

Today, I showed my parents my film script about Aspergers, they didn't know I was writing it.
I was worried about getting told off for writing a film, instead of doing coursework. I was wrong.
I am nervous everything will crash and burn, but there is no reason for it to do so. I am currently happier than I have even been in my entire life. Tomorrow, I plan to show my script to my college. I should have it all filmed in the next 3 weeks, and completed by 19th March (My 18th Bday).
Everybody wants to help. I've never fitted in so well in my life. I have hopes that this could be my big break.

P.S. Yep, I'm high on life!

I really don't have that money tbh.
I'd be spending that much on a media player xD(well, okay, maybe a bit more but yeah).
EMZ=]

Did a full rehearsal with my michael jackson tribute band in our college auditorium today with full lighting and so on, was awesome. :)

Kasabian's new video for their old song Vlad the Impaler, was recorded at the Dublin concert they did last November. Me, my bro and my friend are in the video!   :eek:  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:    

Only for a few seconds. It was on TV (VIVA channel) :D

OH MY GOD, TOMORROW I GET TO SEE MY GIRL HOPEFULLY :D :D :D YAYAYAYAYAY!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Went to Belfast again on Saturday to do shopping. This time with my brother and two friends. Everything went smoothly and we all had a good time. Only bad thing that happened was that I didn't actually buy any new clothes because the shop was over-crowded.

With the amount of times that I go to Belfast I should buy shares in the city or something.   :D

Heh. It was all like Valentine's day and I was all like **** -.-.
But it's turned out to be okay... Nothing that interesting happened, seeing as I was in London and all, but something minor happened(it happens quite a lot tbh but not for around 3 months this time). I don't think I'm allowed to say and even if I could I wouldn't but yeah ^_^.
I was expecting an email from my ex, but nope, LOL.
I went to the Science Museum too ^_^. That was cool I suppose. I wish I could have spent more time there though.
EMZ=]

My valentines day turned out ****, I hated it.... i didn't even get to see my girlfriend.... stupid life i'm living in. :thumbsdown:

@Emor are you in London for a school trip or something? What was the science museum like? It sounds cool. I haven't been to London in years.

@Superb Oyian Why did you not get to see her? I hope it works out for you two, look on the bright side though, some of us don't even have girlfriends lol.   :whistle:

As for the Valentines Day thing, I stayed up very late on Saturday (about 3-4 in the morning I think) so I slept right through Sunday. I only woke up about 9PM.   :lol: So technically Valentines Day never happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom