• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Good Vibes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hook them up :D. LOL.
Yeah, I couldn't be bothered bumping the Crap Day thread xD.
EMZ=]
LOL! That's what my mate Le'marl tried to do all day.... :lol: It didn't work and the response me and le'marl get from the guy is he is thinking about it and the girl kept on dribbling like mad.... I shall try again tomorrow. :ph34r:

Lol fair play.

@superboyian - You missed a real opportunity there, should have sent each of them a card from each other on valentines day! :lol:
LOL! oh gosh, everyone here has positive vibes... :thumbsup:
I would laugh if that actually works.. :lol:

LOL! That's what my mate Le'marl tried to do all day.... :lol: It didn't work and the response me and le'marl get from the guy is he is thinking about it and the girl kept on dribbling like mad.... I shall try again tomorrow. :ph34r:
No, what you got to do is while their in the same room is tell them they like each other, or just ask the girl out for the guy(say he's too shy or something) ^_^. LOL.
That stuff can end badly sometimes though so yeah >_<. Be careful o_O.
EMZ=]

Attachments

• DSC07661.jpg
    DSC07661.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 79
  • DSC07664.jpg
    DSC07664.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 73
No, what you got to do is while their in the same room is tell them they like each other, or just ask the girl out for the guy(say he's too shy or something) ^_^. LOL.
That stuff can end badly sometimes though so yeah >_<. Be careful o_O.
EMZ=]
Thanks for the advice, turns out the girl is pretty pee'd of real bad because of the fact shes not getting the answer.... I'm gonna leave them to it... :lol:

Lol, aww.

My good vibe of today... considering I just woke up. Metallica - The Unforgiven just finished downloading :thumbsup:

Everyone is doing good then!

Hmm... I'm gonna try do another YT video over the weekend. I'll have to write a script though because I won't remember everything I want to say...

Good vibe: I've sat up all night playing Heavy Rain and it is absolutely epic!   :D   :D   :D   :D  If anyone has a PS3 you should really get it. It's getting critical acclaim left,right and centre.  

Good vibe: Had a temperature, didn't have to go to school ^_^.
@Superboyian(sp?): That's probably the best idea tbh, just encase something does go wrong.
EMZ=]

Oh forgot to say Calvert - the cover of "Heavy Rain" looks awesome.

Good Vibe: Went swimming and then to Meadowhall in sheffield with Willow today. :) :D

Yeah, the rain is actually embossed into the cover which I thought was pretty clever. I've just completed the game too! I'm gonna do a replay tomorrow. The game actually has so many different endings because all of your actions during the game effect the outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom