• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Going to do up one of my garden tractors into something special

artfull dodger

I am going to have the hood of my John Deere 212 garden tractor covered with a "wrap" decal with the rainbow puzzle pieces. Yes I know most do not care for the one huge organization here in the states, but the puzzle pieces is the most well known image the pubic relates to autism. When I go to shows with my tractor, I usualy wear one of my autism or asperger's T shirts and get atleast 1 or 2 positive comments from others. Others have done pink tractors for breast cancer awareness, so time for an autism tractor. I may put "Autism Acceptance" on the sides of the hood as that is what most of us want, to be accepted for who we are. I will keep the original hood green as I still mow with the tractor, this would keep the special hood clean for shows. Pics as the project progresses. Getting prices on the hood wrap and a spare hood right now. Mike

The first quote was way way more than I can afford or in good spirits ask others to help pay for. Waiting on other shop for thier quote and I might look into have the place in the local mall that does airbrushing paint the hood. Atleast I have plenty of time. Mike

I found a shop not far from my place that is willing to wrap the hood for $125 if I bring the hood to them off the tractor. That is far more affordable than the 200-600 quotes I was getting. Now to get thru mowing season so I can take the hood off. Mike

New Threads

Top Bottom