• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Garbage kinda work day.. :/

scleod

Newtons Third law kind day; what goes up must come down.

Started the day on a high after a muscle melting massage yesterday. Ended it after a 12 hour shift of chaos with a full on melt down. Thinking I should quit my job. Its not because of my co worker singleing me out and bullying me. it's because of my manager not remembering the meeting we had about the bullying discussion. Saying "what did we talk about, I dont remember?"

So, I dont matter to you?

I dont often care but this time I do

It cool. I always dont matter to people and at work places. And it's fine it just gets annoying. I succeed. Have the highest sales and yet am always in trouble and singled out. Yet now they know my diagnosis and are still treating me not good... I dont get it? Well oh well..

I had only two bosses that were great in my lifetime. And both were very supportive and both were on the spectrum. The rest of my bosses have just been depends diaper wipes. Maybe it isn't you. Maybe it's those around you?

I had only two bosses that were great in my lifetime. And both were very supportive and both were on the spectrum. The rest of my bosses have just been depends diaper wipes. Maybe it isn't you. Maybe it's those around you?
Haha I like the descriptions, depends diaper wipes.

I Try so hard all day. Everyday I mask. I go to work. I cant read tones feeling or anything. SO with that, I spend my whole day listening to people the sound of their voice, tone, the influctuation, facial expression and changes. I am hyper focused on reading people at work. I sm trying ad hard as I can I just dont get why NT people wont try at all?

One thing l would like to suggest, because l don't always read others correctly, l just ask them - is this what want, is this what you mean, did you say this, are you upset? I have an itinerary of questions, and people are generally quite happy to tell you at work usually. I should try this with my family, because l never get anywhere with talking to my family. You might be surprised, it may help.

New Threads

Top Bottom