• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Food and All Things Related

I dream of a suave, swoonworthy gent to whip up Aspie cuisine and cater to my every quirky gustatory whim.

I mean, what could go wrong?

Absolutely nothing. :D

My kid loves this clip. When he was barely learning how to talk, this is how he ended up learning to say hello. Well, "helluuuu". Followed by saying "no" and throwing his toy cell phone for several months. I let him handle the telemarketers. :p

This is why I never follow the directions on the box. Pizzas are to go on tin foil or metal baking sheets for nuclear waste containment purposes. Preferably the round ones so it fits all nice and neat. But we have my sister-in-law's old one so it's all warped and annoying to cut pizza on.

Thought I'd try to do the proper hot wing thing today. Some nice spicy bits of chicken, a piece of bread, and some celery. Every time I took a bite of that rabbit food, I had little alarms of GREEN go off in my mouth. Bleh! They say it takes more calories to chew and digest celery than the amount of calories actually in celery. Talk about eating empty calories! :confused:

New Threads

Top Bottom