• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Feeling embarrassed about my problems

My psychiatrist said that I should take a break from social media.
We ALL need a break from social media, streaming services, and the internet in general!

Wait…. aren’t I on the internet and a social media type of site right now?

Crap!

I have been to the ER and then psych hospital for only a day and I was diagnosed with mental health issue with no useful info, then I was diagnosed with Adjustment Disorder with other symptom and I was assessed for fast for Autism and got diagnosed with Autism Spectrum. My diagnoses of PDD-NOS (Pervasive Developmental Disorder Not Otherwise Specified) changed to Autism Spectrum.

I asked my nurse why I was being released so early as I still was mentally unstable and he explained to me that I behaved too well and that the outpatient treatment program is more appropriate for people like me.

I misidentified people as being the same person in disguise, due to commutation delays as peopleś and even animal´s looked the same.

It was not a delusion per se, but it is still Fregoli Syndrome. I was self-aware itś not normal and I hid it from my family members until I turned 18 years old, as I was embarrassed.

Although I had symptoms of Unspecified Personality Disorder symptoms with paranoid fantasies prior to Bipolar 1 Disorder, and although I have Autism Spectrum and it's a neurodevelopmental disorder, I would still get death penalty if I acted on my paranoid fantasies as it's plans of class A felonies, and also because I am not intellectually disabled.

I feel bad for wanting to murder police officers, at age 15 I had delusional beliefs that the corrupted military police officers were following me and were everywhere.

I was violent, because I was hallucinating that highschoolers where calling for help and I had to do a mission to save poor innocent lifes, and I had panic attacks and was aggressive, because they wouldn't let me run away from classroom.

New Threads

Top Bottom