• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Fear: Do you experience fear in situations that are probably safe situations?

Fear: Do you experience fear in situations that are probably safe situations?

• Yes, I experience fear in situations that are probably safe situations.

Votes: 20 87.0%
  • No, I don't experience fear in situations that are probably safe situations.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I am unsure whether I experience fear in any situations that are probably safe situations.

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
I don't injure myself by telling the truth. I forgive people, because it's my obligation to do it regardless of my own feelings. I forgive them enough they don't need to be named. I want people to know me, and part of me is what I've been through, otherwise I can't be understood, as if there were any hope of that.
I get mad and do not forgive for a long time
Because I am only human
But I have forgiven some people, time helps.
I would never purposely hurt anyone I do not think pretty gentle towards others but cannot be a pushover
So there is a line
I will not let anyone push me over because then you are stupid
So therefore who could be that person as hard as it is you need to stand up for yourself
But that in itself can be something you just cannot stand so it
Just gets annoying when people persistently hurt you, use and abuse you and they are allowed to.
When people learn to be nice snd care I will drop dead of cardiac arrest

New Threads

Top Bottom