• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Ever had a problem with horrible women?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovely_darlingprettybaby

V.I.P Member
Women who try to think they are better than you and so stuck up?

Or really jealous of you as an autistic because they are insecure and will never be as talented and beautiful as you.

I am quite a beautiful autistic and I would just like to live a quiet life and do not think I deserve the venom I receive from some women who understand nothing at all.
Stay away from some women they will steal your crown if they wanted to and smash it on the ground when you are left crying trying to pick up the pieces.
I do not know how anyone could say this is ok and I should have to be forced to feel like that.
Some women may claim to be nice but it is all a farcade.
I do believe there are nice and genuine women out there who are not stuck up and haughty and think they are better than others.
Anyway, it would be nice to get away from the evil ones, u can actively avoid them if you just try to live your own life and do ur own thing and you will not have to be hurt all the time.
And find women who geniunely care about you then people you are forced to love. I am always the one who has to bend to understand others and their venom well I have done a lot for others am over it and would rather be alone then be forced to love not nice and stuck up people.
So I would much rather be alone then have to endure this rubbish after all the pain I have been through in my life.

It's hard to decipher whether someone's behaviour is just jealousy or if they're like it because they're the opposite of jealous.

When I was at high school (towards the end) I found myself a best friend who I could actually tell was jealous of me. She would criticise my choices, for example would go on at me to spend my money I was trying to save up, probably because she was jealous that I had more money than she did (she came from a bigger family so I don't think her parents gave her much pocket money). She also kept on and on at me to wear make-up and said it would make me look pretty. While at the time it felt like an insult, looking back I actually think that she was insecure about her looks and relied on make-up to feel better and felt jealous of me for having the confidence to go out without make-up every day and still look pretty.
She also wanted to control me but I wouldn't let her. I don't like being controlled unless I consent to it.

I also got bullied by "friends" who were from foster homes, because it seems they were jealous at how stable and secure I was with my family.
And I think my experience I had on other internet forums (being subtly bullied by other women) was due to them coming from dysfunctional families or a lifetime of abuse and seeing how simple and loving my life is/was (the ones that were nasty towards me all had alcohol and drug addiction to some degree and had been abused a lot and seem to have narcissistic parents that hated them, etc). I felt sympathetic at first but because they couldn't cope with how "perfect" my life was compared to their's they started turning on me, manipulating, accusing and shaming me with words ending in -ist and -phobe, expecting me to continue feeling sympathy for them (which I no longer had the energy for after that) and probably wanting to bring me down with them.
I can be very sympathetic towards people who have had a rough time but when it comes to grown adults trying to take their insecurities out on me I find I need to put myself first and not to let myself be dragged down with them (this is a skill that has taken me a long time to learn, as before I just let people treat me how they wanted because I thought they needed someone to be their punchbag. Now I refuse to be anybody's punchbag).

I can get jealous of people but I try not to show it. Only once I have shown it, when I was an immature teenager, because I was in a frustrated state of depression and social isolation, but I apologised afterwards and told them that envy had got the better of me.

Last edited:
Yes, the horrible women I met were those who acted like entitled users. One that embarrased me treated a server poorly. I went up to the server, apologized, and gave her a good tip.

Realistically speaking how many people are going to know a female is autistic? And then proceed directly into jealousy?

Logically, it makes no sense. Moreover, how many 'horrible' women are labelled as such for reading context clues and being disinclined to interact with presumptive biases?

Extreme reserve and hyper independence are quiet signs of trauma, often weaponised to type cast a stereotype of a 'mean' girl, or a snob. There are terrible people in the world, but they don't come from Central Type Casting. Each interaction is unique to its context.

And I think my experience I had on other internet forums (being subtly bullied by other women) was due to them coming from dysfunctional families or a lifetime of abuse and seeing how simple and loving my life is/was (the ones that were nasty towards me all had alcohol and drug addiction to some degree and had been abused a lot and seem to have narcissistic parents that hated them, etc). I felt sympathetic at first but because they couldn't cope with how "perfect" my life was compared to their's they started turning on me, manipulating, accusing and shaming me with words ending in -ist and -phobe, expecting me to continue feeling sympathy for them (which I no longer had the energy for after that) and probably wanting to bring me down with them.
I can be very sympathetic towards people who have had a rough time but when it comes to grown adults trying to take their insecurities out on me I find I need to put myself first and not to let myself be dragged down with them (this is a skill that has taken me a long time to learn, as before I just let people treat me how they wanted because I thought they needed someone to be their punchbag. Now I refuse to be anybody's punchbag).
When one is being bullied on internet forums, it’s extremely important to let the mods know. If people are bullying you, they could be bullying other people.

It’s more challenging to report when bullying occurs on multiple platforms and is not limited to one sole forum. People can often play the victim that way since others won’t know the full story and will be more likely to accept the person’s stated version of events which may be very far-removed from reality.

Last edited:
I've had a problem with some horrible women but I tend not to think of them in those terms. I think of them as horrible humans, or ideally I get more specific by calling them "abusive humans", "racist humans", "homophobic humans", "transphobic humans", "ableist humans", or "lying humans", whatever the case may be, instead of using vague and nondescript terms like "horrible" which don't indicate the problem, or classifying them by their gender as if women should have a different default and standard than any other human being.

When one is being bullied on internet forums, it’s extremely important to let the mods know. If people are bullying you, they could be bullying other people.

It’s more challenging to report when bullying occurs on multiple platforms and is not limited to one sole forum. People can often play the victim that way since others won’t know the full story and will be more likely to accept the person’s stated version of events which may be very far-removed from reality.

I agree. I'd recommend letting the mods know if someone is causing a problem or breaking site rules. It's good for mods to know even if they just keep a record of these comments for later reference.

I agree sometimes it happens on more than one forum. The good thing is that mods and admin aren't insular and they don't live in a bubble. They keep abreast of what's happening on other fora concerning autism and site safety, so that members can't be bullied by trolls and sock puppets from site to site.

Women who try to think they are better than you and so stuck up?

Or really jealous of you as an autistic because they are insecure and will never be as talented and beautiful as you.

I am quite a beautiful autistic and I would just like to live a quiet life and do not think I deserve the venom I receive from some women who understand nothing at all.
Stay away from some women they will steal your crown if they wanted to and smash it on the ground when you are left crying trying to pick up the pieces.
I do not know how anyone could say this is ok and I should have to be forced to feel like that.
Some women may claim to be nice but it is all a farcade.
I do believe there are nice and genuine women out there who are not stuck up and haughty and think they are better than others.
Anyway, it would be nice to get away from the evil ones, u can actively avoid them if you just try to live your own life and do ur own thing and you will not have to be hurt all the time.
And find women who geniunely care about you then people you are forced to love. I am always the one who has to bend to understand others and their venom well I have done a lot for others am over it and would rather be alone then be forced to love not nice and stuck up people.
So I would much rather be alone then have to endure this rubbish after all the pain I have been through in my life.

Are you a woman?

There seems to be a lot of focus on physical beauty here. What of people who don't think in those terms, but rather they have "beautiful minds" or "beautiful values" ?

Which women understand "nothing at all"? That seems pretty harsh and to be honest, kind of judgmental.

Who would want a crown? I don't know any women who would want crowns. In fact they'd happily reject that type of stereotype and prefer to have a life instead.

Are you saying the "evil" ones have something to do with wanting your beauty, or thinking they're more beautiful than you? That all sounds like a bunch of 12 year olds at best. To be honest though, most 12 year olds I know don't even think that way.

Who have you been forced to love?

I'd like to respond in more detail to this comment but it's really confusing. If these are people in your "real life" then I suggest cutting contact with them. If it's people online then I suggest reporting the times where they said they were jealous of you or wanted to steal your beauty crown.

I've never seen anyone post that way, or even have that type of personality. Ranting about beauty sounds more like something a troll would say, if they want to bait others into debate for some illogical reason.

I've had a problem with some horrible women but I tend not to think of them in those terms. I think of them as horrible humans, or ideally I get more specific by calling them "abusive humans", "racist humans", "homophobic humans", "transphobic humans", "ableist humans", or "lying humans", whatever the case may be, instead of using vague and nondescript terms like "horrible" which don't indicate the problem, or classifying them by their gender as if women should have a different default and standard than any other human being.
Projecting humans are quite common, too. Sometimes people claim that others are envious of them when they are the ones who are jealous of the attention they think others are receiving. It’s immature behavior that people should outgrow when adolescence is at an end but some apparently don’t.

Slander is a form of cyberbullying.

This discussion is sad/sexist/misogynistic. People can engage in bad behavior no matter their gender.

I can’t say that I care much about beauty. What matters to me is the inner person.

It's odd because the people who have accused me of being jealous don't realise I wouldn't want anything to do with their lives or their values. Their lives actually make me uncomfortable because they're the polar opposite of mine. My own life is perfect for me, just the way it is.

This discussion is sad/sexist/misogynistic. People can engage in bad behavior no matter their gender.

I can’t say that I care much about beauty. What matters to me is the inner person.

I know people who actually expressed something akin to jealousy that I'd been stalked and abused online and they hadn't. I suppose it's a contest to attract psychos, and I forgot to read the rules.

My life isn’t perfect, but I certainly wouldn’t want someone else’s. I don’t want to cast judgement on their life, but it’s definitely not what I would ever choose for myself. We are all different and have different tastes and preferences when it comes to hobbies, career paths, and love interests.

Last edited:
I know people who actually expressed something akin to jealousy that I'd been stalked and abused online and they hadn't. I suppose it's a contest to attract psychos, and I forgot to read the rules.
Yeah, I’ve experienced the same thing. It’s utterly bizarre because experiencing that stuff is often quite traumatic.

Sometimes the people who have accused me of being jealous have stated right out that they're jealous of me for having friends. They get in their head that I'm super popular and refuse to believe anything I say to the contrary about social difficulties throughout my life or even now. It's like their imagined vision of who I am is more accurate than the reality of what I say. I guess that's the definition of projection, though.

monster-scary.gif

No, never.

cavewoman.gif

Well, maybe once.

;)

Sometimes people have claimed that I’m a favorite with mods. While I have always tried to follow the rules and have never even been tempted to engage in any form of bigotry, I’ve had posts deleted before, so it’s not like there’s unfairness going on. If I would’ve engaged in bigotry like homophobia or transphobia, I’m sure that I would’ve received warnings and bans just like any other member. If I exhibited that behavior and the mods did nothing, it would be a different story.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom