• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Do you believe in God?

Do you believe in a supreme being?

• Total voters
yes this thread is touchy....some want proof....some say they want proof but don't....some say they don't believe even tho they do....some say they believe but don't....some just come right out and say they hate God.

Then there that few of us who really Know....we are not welcome!

The 2 most hated things in the world are: the truth, and a honest man who can't be bought.
I am both in rivers....so pretty much everyone hates me.

Proof can be found if you really want it, but remember no one else will believe you.....and all true men of God walk alone.

Last edited:
While I do believe I would enjoy a discussion with you, I also believe your karma rating belies the notion of your being universally hated. :)

While I do believe I would enjoy a discussion with you, I also believe your karma rating belies the notion of your being universally hated...
Really? It's only a measly 2K...
whistle.gif

While I do believe I would enjoy a discussion with you, I also believe your karma rating belies the notion of your being universally hated. :)
you may have a point....:p
I wasn't entirely referring AC but it is a good point!
Nice people tend to get lost in the chaos of life.

Nope, and when I try and provide overwhelming evidence he is not real, personal attacks will be made against me and I will get banned. At least that was what happend on WP and got a perma ban.

Nope, and when I try and provide overwhelming evidence he is not real, personal attacks will be made against me and I will get banned. At least that was what happend on WP and got a perma ban.

You have a right to your own beliefs and not believing in God does not make you a bad person. However, providing overwhelming evidence that God is not real is not in your best interest. People who are believers have a right to their beliefs also and this is part of their very important (to them) belief structure. When you try to convince them that God is not real, it is also seen as a personal attack.

God is love, Love is God. They are the same. All who know love know God, regardless of their theological beliefs. God manifests through love always. All who practice love in their lives for themselves and especially for others regardless of religion or lack thereof walk with God. We grow to heaven, not through worship, but through love. I think that many an atheist will be taken aback when they transition to the hereafter and experience the source of all love. I actually look forward to going 'home'. 'Death' is only make believe. We are all loved.

I don't see how absence of a God can be proved...Hawking claimed he could do that.... but it makes no sense. To prove God didn't exist in the universe you would have to look in every shadow, and under every rock, and into every hidden nuclear state, in the entire universe for life forms.
And guess what, even if you acquire enough power to search for God that thoroughly through out the universe, even if you found nothing, no God in the whole universe...he would still exist...standing your shoes...as it would take divine level powers to do such a search.

The fact that we exist, proves God can exist because presence of life permits upward evolution of life, (End product being God).

Darwinism proving God doesn't exist is a complete joke...by their own logic, and natural laws, they make a God like life form inevitable.
The fact they deny this logic shows their true character, no real honest scientist would miss this logic......there is no real science in Evolutionary Atheism.

Evolutionary Atheism is fundamentally a anti Christian Religion.
you heard me correctly....Evolutionary Atheism is a Religion.

And under present US Law All Evolutionary Atheist teachings (must be purged) from all Government funded institutions (to preserve separation of church and state).

And now you get to see why the Atheist Science boys shake in their boots before me.
I know how to destroy their house of cards with just a few words....I am the Maelstrom summoned for their destruction....I am unstoppable so long as God is with me.

P.S. I likely just fired the opening shot on fulfillment of a Divine prophecy in Revelation....it is not a nice prophecy either....but I don't care anymore I am tired of all the lies and evil in the world.

Evolutionary Atheism is a Religion....

and therefore must be Banned from ALL US Government funded things...period!

Evolutionary Atheists teachings must be banned in the US Government to maintain proper separation of church and state...:D:rocket:

Last edited:
i personally believe in a higher power,a god if you will, but id never attack you for saying theres no god in your view, i think if we all agreed on the same thing itd be a s**t world.

as for the original topic,i do believe in a god,i identify as catholic,but i struggle greatly with understanding religeon,and im hoping to speak to a priest directly.
i dont believe god created the world as to me i cant understand how a being could magic up planets and life but thats just my understanding.

i used to be a LaVeyan satanist for many years because i related strongly to it- it was all about being in the day and being logical,but i eventually stopped after being attacked continuously by family and support staff and social services because they all associated it with sacrificing animals,killing people,cults etc, so i lost religeon for a while and with help from a support staff went back to catholicism.

I believe that people created "god(s)" as a method of control.

Years ago if you did something bad like killing someone, there wasn't any CSI, etc. Unless you got caught red handed you got away with it so bringing in "god" the all seeing being that will punish you in the afterlife would scare people onto the straight and narrow.

The amount of progress we've seen today, evolution, knowledge of the dinosaurs and the universe, etc it's making it harder and harder to believe that there could ever have been a "god".

Also Atheism has risen quite a lot around the world.

One of the strongest points for Christianity's version of faith is that their god did not create anything without age. Adam and Eve had to be fully grown upon creation so that they would be able to survive because there was no one available to tend to their needs as babies. If an almighty creator was able to make humans the age they needed to be,what is to say that he didn't create ALL things that way.

I play the agnostic theist card to keep myself covered ;)

You have a right to your own beliefs and not believing in God does not make you a bad person. However, providing overwhelming evidence that God is not real is not in your best interest. People who are believers have a right to their beliefs also and this is part of their very important (to them) belief structure. When you try to convince them that God is not real, it is also seen as a personal attack.
I suppose your right, i took some long thinking and learned that sometimes need to keep a belief as a means to keep on living and trying to take that away makes me no better than those who force religions on people.

I know who Satan is, his real name is Simon Cowell *gets coat*

In all seriousness, I don't believe in ANY God, as I am not religious, not counting Weddings, Christenings and Funerals I've been to Church about 3 times in 40 years.

Not religious but I am spiritual. I'm getting into yoga, meditation and I've always been interested in Buddhism, Daoism and Hinduism.

Word of warning though, stay away from ISKCON (Hare Krishnas) they're as bad as the Catholic church and Scientology. John Joseph, singer of the Cro-Mags writes a lot about when he was a member in his autobiography, and it's very scary.

New Threads

Top Bottom