• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Do/Don't Blame the AS!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll accept responsibility for attitudes, etc, I can tell I have. That's the problem. I can not understand how there's an argument about THAT. Can't keep having that dispute.

AS causes impairments, but to blame everything on it won't get you anywhere. I find it more productive and effective to instead try to figure out why something happened the way it did, and how to avoid this later. If you spend your time blaming something that isn't going to go away and feeling like its a burden then you are going to be a very unhappy person. Just take the things you're good at and accel at them, while trying to improve the things you are not good at.

Yes. So, what IS it? In any case, it's nonsensical to 'blame the AS.' Only humans can be responsible, especially covering areas of morality. It's understood that everybody has strengths and weaknesses by those who criticse me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom