• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Describe how you are feeling right now with a song.

Take the gender reference out of it. Applies to all. The mourning song for every broken heart.

Last edited:
@Major Tom
That's some pretty chilled Black Sabbath. Never heard that before, didn't know they ever did stuff like that! Jerry Garcia influence perhaps? TI's jazzy meanderings are so smooth. Marooned is one of my favourite tracks off of TDB too for sublime feelings. WWYTTM close for day to day. The whole album was Gilmour genius. Then he went & got married & 'she' took over :mad: Later albums in the crap bucket for me. I tried, I really did but 'her' influence ruined DG imo. He probably doesn't think so, shed of kids now. Was better left as he was. I suspect genius ASD, now hampered by pushy wife. 'On an Island' as an example :confused:

Oops, I am venting..Only meant to compliment your choices in music at that time ;)

This is how I felt today after working on the truck, Putting up with brother in law #2's racist redneck mouth and finding out the Dr. put 2019 on my ritalin prescription so I have to go back to San Antonio (150 mile round trip) Wednesday to get one with a 2020 date on it.

New Threads

Top Bottom