• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Count to 1,000

UArDxf5_FD20AF4jipuxM3pDrpXrYfY13qodWW_0thbd92Gz1F-a4fFaj18bCE2MJDte7hhn2eDZ6Q13z0fjtZCfW5u13TrgWjdoJcJPyoolTQfeB5vhwdm1lQ=w506-h429

Hey that's what I would have put.

A long time ago I made up a drink that involved
151 Rum. It was called a Buzzard. Two of them
and a person generally found the floor to be a
good place to sit. I am not sure why it was called
Buzzard, aside from the excuse to say: Get
buzzed with Buzzard.

A very small number of people ever tried one.
I don't remember exactly what went in it.
Not much besides the rum. :confused::p
I was once at a tavern where the entire room was drinking flaming Dr. Peppers together. One of the patrons dropped her flaming shot onto the bar top and it set a horseshoe bar on fire from all the 151 that was spilled on it after we all went thru 12 of them in a row. I really don't remember much more about that night ;) :D

I was once at a tavern where the entire room was drinking flaming Dr. Peppers together. One of the patrons dropped her flaming shot onto the bar top and it set a horseshoe bar on fire from all the 151 that was spilled on it after we all went thru 12 of them in a row. I really don't remember much more about that night ;) :D

http://www.drinksmixer.com/drink13.html
Was it like this?
Flaming Dr. Pepper is news to me.

New Threads

Top Bottom