• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Count to 1,000

982.jpg

Okay, something is wrong here, because it will not let me post an image (tried three times). The image shows up before I hit POST REPLY, but it disappears when it's posted

Brent, something is haunting AC. Maybe you need to exercise the demons or something!!!

By the way, but the image had 984 on it.
Six men are standing in front of a large aircraft.
The plane is marked SX984.

Those little blue boxes with the clay red X over them
are a bummer. Those things happen sometimes when
I want to send a picture to my friend. I experiment
with them.....either I hunt up another image that doesn't
do the box thing. Or I send the dumb box and it
actually becomes a visible image for her. o_O

Well, apparently it's showing up except on my computer, because that's what the image is. All I'm seeing is the weird little box with the X. I've never had this happen before. It's odd to say the least.

Yeah, I wanted you to know that the image
was visible in the notification.

Although.....I guess I could have instilled awe
by claiming I was psychic.

Okay, something is wrong here, because it will not let me post an image (tried three times). The image shows up before I hit POST REPLY, but it disappears when it's posted

Brent, something is haunting AC. Maybe you need to exercise the demons or something!!!

By the way, but the image had 984 on it.

I've notice something similar. When I post and image and the post is in the process of appearing in the thread, it will be empty. Eventually the image appears in the post, but this long pause during which there is a blank post, is something that is new. If I remember correctly, there has only been one occasion when the image never appeared, and there was just a blank post.

New Threads

Top Bottom