• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Convert .webm files

Melle

I recently made a video with a laptop with linux installed on it. I used the default program called Cheese and it saved my files in .webm format. I would like to convert them to another format for editing. Any input on what format I should use and what program would be best for conversions and editing?

I don't know what system you are using.
If you are using a GNU/Linux system the best options i could find was FFmpeg or MEncoder. Both seems to be command-line tools, but i think there exist some GUI software for them.
For Windows the Format Factory would be the best option.

Are you looking to edit clips into one video or do you just want to convert them? Because the file size to video quality ratio with webms is one of the best out there and I don't know why you'd want to convert them unless your editing software of choice can't use them.

New Threads

Top Bottom