• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Coming out with my sexual orentation in my teens.

AdriannaD

Coming out with my sexual orientation in my teens was a discovery.With my aspergers,parents were concerned about it after I was diagnosed.Therapist said to let give me time about it also letting me figure this out.It was at age 13,discovered I was bisexual liking girls too.Kissed a girl started it.It was 3 days after my 16th birthday I came out as bisexual and my parents accepted it.My husband knows as well and he is 100% supportive.Came out to him after we started dating and he took it well

I heard about a guy who had to admit to his parents, that he had figured out, that he was heterosexual. It took a while for him to gather the courage to finally say it, to come out of the hetero closet, but when he did, they were quite accepting about it, although it is almost embarassingly normal.

I heard about a guy who had to admit to his parents, that he had figured out, that he was heterosexual. It took a while for him to gather the courage to finally say it, to come out of the hetero closet, but when he did, they were quite accepting about it, although it is almost embarassingly normal.
My parents knew this was me and was my choice.See I live a happy life and I am a positive role model to my son whom is a part time crossdresser.I do have a girlfriend too,Bethany that does love and accept me for who I am.Met her last month and she knows I have aspergers

My parents knew this was me and was my choice.See I live a happy life and I am a positive role model to my son whom is a part time crossdresser.I do have a girlfriend too,Bethany that does love and accept me for who I am.Met her last month and she knows I have aspergers
Good to hear. My comment was supposed to be satirical, because you never hear about anyone "coming out" as straight, because that is the norm. They just "fit in" with the majority, but in another, better world, we all would just fit in as the persons we are.

New Threads

Top Bottom