• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Celtic Roots!

I'm not trying to be argumentive here but the Irish share more genetic DNA with the Basque of Northern
Spain. We (I'm Irish too) simply adopted their culture & pagan beliefs

The Irish arrived on the Island of Eìre from the Iberian peninsula around 8000 BC. The vast majority of Irish people are descended from these mesolithic hunter-gatherers.

Interesting, robert, an autonomous culture which created another quite independent group. My black-haired and grey-eyed relatives referred to themselves as 'black irish'.

I'm from Northern England. I'm a mix of Celtic and Iberian/Spanish, maybe some Italian too. My dad is of Irish descent and I am very pale but some of my ancestors & relatives from my mother's side are more mediterranean looking (I had a great aunt or something called Isabella, so there you go)

I'm from Northern England. I'm a mix of Celtic and Iberian/Spanish, maybe some Italian too. My dad is of Irish descent and I am very pale but some of my ancestors & relatives from my mother's side are more mediterranean looking (I had a great aunt or something called Isabella, so there you go)
The mesolithic hunter-gatherers that originally settled Ireland around 8000 BC were from Iberia (Basque region).. I look 'black irish' too. My last name is O'Connor or O'Conchobhaìr in Gaeilge (Irish)

New Threads

Top Bottom