• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Busy lately

Masked Man

I've been very busy lately and I have not been around much. I am four weeks into my most recent graduate program so I'm writing papers and reading a lot!

I also received a phone call from an employer who is interested in me. That was a shock! This is from a place I applied at about six months ago. I never heard from them, figured I didn't get the job so I moved on. But now they are calling me and want to talk to me about a different position. So it sounds hopeful but I'll have to call them back to find out more about it.

I hope everyone is well and the holidays were good. :)

Hope you've still had time to experiment in the kitchen, @Masked Man. Bake anything tasty lately?
Not really. I did attempt to make French macarons a few weekends ago but I think those are way beyond my levels of expertise. I could not get the batter to cooperate at all, and the first batch I made were basically just meringue cookies lol.

I do have to bake a birthday cake in a few weeks for a kid as part of the volunteer thing I'm part of but that's just a cake so nothing really special.

New Threads

Top Bottom