• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Born in the wrong decade

Still there is some good forces out there, that wants to live for a better planet and for a better humanity, we should not forget that though all of the negativity around us such as Trump and Brexit has happened, we also have to look at the positivity that WE can contribute to this planet!! :) This year of 2017 I believe we can change this planet for the better!
Yes!!! This is exactly my outlook. I've been doing my part and encouraging others to do the same :)

Still there is some good forces out there, that wants to live for a better planet and for a better humanity, we should not forget that though all of the negativity around us such as Trump and Brexit has happened, we also have to look at the positivity that WE can contribute to this planet!! :) This year of 2017 I believe we can change this planet for the better!

I do agree, and it's something that needs keeping in mind through all the ****.

"be the change yiu want to see"

Manchester or Liverpool in the mid to late 1960's, loved the music and still do.

Only thing is, if I'd been alive and diagnosed Aspie back then, they'd have thrown me in the Loony Bin.

Manchester or Liverpool in the mid to late 1960's, loved the music and still do.

Only thing is, if I'd been alive and diagnosed Aspie back then, they'd have thrown me in the Loony Bin.

Rich, what kind of music are you referring to? I have always liked British rock bands. I really like the Beatles and the Rolling Stones, but my favorite is Pink Floyd. In the mid to late sixties, I was in the Army.

Rich, what kind of music are you referring to? I have always liked British rock bands. I really like the Beatles and the Rolling Stones, but my favorite is Pink Floyd. In the mid to late sixties, I was in the Army.

That sort of thing, and the Hollies as well.. In those days there were a lot of groups coming out of Manchester and Liverpool, such as Gerry and the Pacemakers etc, "Ferry cross the Mersey" and "You'll never walk alone" were classics.

And Status Quo started back in '67 with Pictures of Matchstick Men, still one of the best songs ever.

That sort of thing, and the Hollies as well.. In those days there were a lot of groups coming out of Manchester and Liverpool, such as Gerry and the Pacemakers etc, "Ferry cross the Mersey" and "You'll never walk alone" were classics.

And Status Quo started back in '67 with Pictures of Matchstick Men, still one of the best songs ever.

Yes! That is the music that I like. I can still hear "Long, Cool Woman in a Black Dress" when I think of the Hollies. This is the music from my late teens and early twenties.

I was born way too early. I relate to younger generations, but if it was my choice I'd like to be born no earlier than a few hundred years from now. I imagine living on a large exploratory starship cruiser in a peaceful civilized hi-tech society where everyone is intelligent enough to not make me want to run away.

New Threads

Top Bottom