• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

BIG BROTHER (Season 16)

And this thread is about what is going on in the Big Brother house. Either have something interesting about the game to contribute or get out of this thread and quit wasting our time.

Pardon me for dragging you away from watching a bunch of morons on TV. That's so much of a useful, productive use of your time after all...

(please don't get nasty about this, thank you.)

You're not pardoned. And how I, or anyone else, decides to use their time is really none of your business. Why don't you do me a favor and go be useful and productive with your time somewhere else. You think I'm being nasty? This is me being polite.

You're not pardoned. And how I, or anyone else, decides to use their time is really none of your business. Why don't you do me a favor and go be useful and productive with your time somewhere else. You think I'm being nasty? This is me being polite.

have you forgotten that this is a community for people with ASD to get support, and be helpful? All I asked over this at the start was what was the ASD perspective on this, before I noticed it was posted in the "entertainment" section. Now you seem to be taking it personally. I have no interest in pursuing a conversation with you about this. I do not owe you any favours (spelt correctly) and frankly that's the end of this conversation. I didn't ask for your pardon for anything, it's called whit and sarcasm. Something I think you have missed.

Enjoy your tv show.

have you forgotten that this is a community for people with ASD to get support, and be helpful? All I asked over this at the start was what was the ASD perspective on this, before I noticed it was posted in the "entertainment" section. Now you seem to be taking it personally. I have no interest in pursuing a conversation with you about this. I do not owe you any favours (spelt correctly) and frankly that's the end of this conversation. I didn't ask for your pardon for anything, it's called whit and sarcasm. Something I think you have missed.

Enjoy your tv show.

All I'm going to say is that I hope this isn't how you act out in the real world with people because it sure isn't going to help you get along with anyone - Aspie's or NT's. This thread is proof of that. Learn from it.

You are being really rude now. Thanks. Mind you, sounds like the TV show reflects the audience. Anyway, I'm out of here.

Last edited:
You might be missing something. Actually, you should try watching it (who knows, you may end up liking it.) OR are you afraid that you just may see some of yourself in those people? Eh?

Is there a reason you're lashing out (unprovoked, I might add) at someone asking a legitimate question? You keep saying that you're here to understand Aspies, how can this rudeness assist your understanding? Please remember, we come here to get away from that kind of treatment, to be with people who are similar to us and understand us.

Also, if your purpose on this board is to understand Aspies, how does starting a Big Brother thread (and then attacking someone for asking an ASD-related question) help your understanding? This is not rhetorical, and it's not sarcasm, I'd really like to know. And if you're so close to your 'Aspie friend', why spend all your time here? If you want to understand him, talk to him. But please don't bring your irrational outbursts here. We have enough to deal with already.

KassieMac, I never get to the point of talking to anyone in the way that I have in this thread unless something they said really bothered me. And you can see from the other responses that I am not alone in thinking this way. As I see it, you and I will never be in agreement on anything and I refuse to get into anymore disagreements with you trying to explain myself. Please don't ask me anymore questions in any thread and if you do, don't expect a response.

How about we just get back to the show itself. Looks like Devin is definitely going to be backdoored.

He seems resigned to it...and cool about it. Good for him...he's dealing with it. Interesting to see most everyone acutely aware of the game itself though...except perhaps Jocasta. And Victoria...oh my. Never saw anyone so under the radar. She had only seconds of exposure on camera in the last show. Just not sure how that will work out for her. Floaters are clearly targets at this point.

This section of the forum is meant to be the most relaxed, one that shouldn't have to be heavily moderated. This is a thread for fans to discuss the show, and coming in to poo-poo on it (yes, that is how I interpret some of these posts) is, well, quite rude. If necessary I will ban members from this thread. This is the last place for a Lord-of-the-Flies scenario to develop. Anyone who wants to delve deeper into these issues is perfectly free to start a thread in a more appropriate section (though obviously our rules of civility will still apply). Please return to the topic at hand. Thanks.

Is there any chance of Caleb going home tonight? I'm thinking this is a done deal. That is, Derrick's intention to backdoor Devin.

Seems others really want Devin gone. But it also looks like the Bomb Squad alliance may have gone with him at least in part.

I'm catching up on the Big Brother show and Donny won the dice game against Devon!!
I love Donny!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG! He won POV!!!!!
I love Donny!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(I can't say it enough!)

Donny is the star of this season at this point. He's no "beast" like Devin or Caleb, but then he doesn't have to be. Yeah, I'd think he's the most popular houseguest with the audience.

So I take it by putting up Amber they want to back door Caleb?

I don't get people. I think I would have kept Devon - he made some mistakes but now he was not in the alliance and could change his ways with a second chance and be a totally clean slate for anyone in the house. There were just too many voting against him though for anyone to try to keep him.

So I take it by putting up Amber they want to back door Caleb?

I don't get people. I think I would have kept Devon - he made some mistakes but now he was not in the alliance and could change his ways with a second chance and be a totally clean slate for anyone in the house. There were just too many voting against him though for anyone to try to keep him.

I was thinking the same, which prompted me to question their resolve in evicting Devin. Now that's he's gone, I'm not sure where the momentum will go at this point.

LOL...saw some spoilers so I had to revise this post. Floaters watch out! Yeah, I see that Amber isn't happy right now. Not so sure about Caleb...but there are people who see him as a threat. This might not be so unanimous as last night's eviction. Should be an interesting week.

Last edited:
Caleb came into this game playing it as a game. Now he can only think of his unrequited affection towards Amber, who's clearly "just not into him". Geez...

Looks like Brittany will be evicted tomorrow night. I don't see Donny leaving yet. Too popular.

Looks like Amber doesn't stand much of a chance of remaining in the house. Made a scapegoat because she rejected Caleb's advances. Makes me wonder if this might finally unify the other women in the house once and for all, rather than be picked off one-by-one.

Frankie and Derrick appear to be the real puppet-masters in the house, taking advantage of both Zack and Caleb...who are taking all the heat for whatever Frankie and Derrick come up with.

Victoria appears to be finally playing the game! Well, sort of. She's become one of Hayden's "assets". Now she'll be depending on him much as Jocasta depends on Donny. That strikes me as a pretty lame strategy for floaters. Hayden is juggling three distinct alliances at this point. That's liable to blow up in his face in a matter of time...

Meanwhile Donny is under the radar still....at least for now.

I can't believe it! The two best people in the game that have played totally honest, never told a lie or backstabbed anyone are up together on the block! This game just goes to show you that you can't trust anyone - I mean NO ONE. Why is it that the good ones always lose out in the end? It's very disheartening.

I can't believe it! The two best people in the game that have played totally honest, never told a lie or backstabbed anyone are up together on the block! This game just goes to show you that you can't trust anyone - I mean NO ONE. Why is it that the good ones always lose out in the end? It's very disheartening.

I'm not convinced Donny had lost yet. Even if they do evict him. He just keeps coming back. ;)

He's certainly been the most interesting player this season...remaining in the game by winning critical competitions yet keeping his honesty and integrity intact in an inherently predatory social environment.

New Threads

Top Bottom