• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Autism and allergies research questionnaire

mariamaria

Hello!
1f44b.png
I am a neurobiophysics student from Lithuania. For my autism and allergies research I'd like to invite you to fill in this short questionnaire that will take only 5 minutes of your time. Every single response will help a lot to have a better understanding on how allergies affect the behaviour of autistic kids.

1f4c4.png
1f58b.png
Questionnaire:

ENGLISH: https://forms.gle/pFJptsnZry1qLW7L9
JAPANESE: https://forms.gle/3zxSrt5QTSUki7w66

Thank you very much for giving your time to help my research!
1f60a.png
❤️
1f64f.png

All of the information provided will be
❗️
ANONYMOUS
❗️
and used for research purposes only.

So is this survey for parents of autistic children only?
Hi! No, not only, sorry for writing it that way. I thought that parents will fill this questionnaire but it's no problem if you will write it yourself it does not affect the results in any way. It's just that I formulated the questions like this, my bad, did not realise...

I hate to sound like a boomer or whatever (I'm Gen X), but every kid, autistic or not, seems to have at least one kind of deadly allergy to some kind of food. I guess in a few more years they'll all have to live in bubbles and eat soy-based cardboard. Unless they're allergic to soy.

Hi! No, not only, sorry for writing it that way. I thought that parents will fill this questionnaire but it's no problem if you will write it yourself it does not affect the results in any way. It's just that I formulated the questions like this, my bad, did not realise...
No problem! I just wasn’t sure from looking at the questionnaire, so I figured I would ask the question here so others with similar questions could see the answers too.

I hate to sound like a boomer or whatever (I'm Gen X), but every kid, autistic or not, seems to have at least one kind of deadly allergy to some kind of food. I guess in a few more years they'll all have to live in bubbles and eat soy-based cardboard. Unless they're allergic to soy.
That's exactly why I am doing my research! We see that numbers of allergies are increasing, maybe part of the reason is the sterile environment theory.....

Remember when compiling your research, that autistic children grow up to be autistic adults, with even more allergies and autoimmune disorders.

And also remember that Autism is not preventable, nor is it curable. Autism is simply a different way in which the nervous system is wired.

Autism is also not a mental disorder, nor a behavioral one. It's a 'neurodevelopmental disorder' which is not the same thing at all. It's rather insulting to have is mischaracterized in this way.

I am also, personally, not inclined to participate in something that requires a Google login before I can even see what it is. Whatever the intent, nothing Google related is private or anonymous.

New Threads

Top Bottom